FBI install feature missing on the menu

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by snap_0714, Dec 12, 2016.

1. snap_0714
    OP

snap_0714 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2011
    United States
    So here is what happened. I had maybe 4 bad cia files that installed but gave an error after. i got new cia files for it but now on the fbi menu the intall cia or the install and delete cia menu is gone. just the delete rename copy and paste. the failed installed game is not on the ds software page on the settings and its not in the home menu. i believe it has something to do with the tickets. how do i remove the failed ones?

2. Eastonator12

Eastonator12 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 16, 2016
    United States
    Go to titles on the main FBI menu. If you see the bad cias there, press A on the them and select "delete title and ticket"

3. Kyousak

Kyousak Aye Sir!

Nov 1, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Like Eastonator12 said you have to go to Titles on the FBI menu and Search for the Game and click Delete Title and Ticket

4. snap_0714
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2011
    United States
    they are not there and i check the database and the id of the cia. the cia files are good as i tried it on another sd card. i also tried a new sd card and the install function is still not there. i tried BBM to install it. it has the import button and im able to install it but is gives an error when its done. i tried other cia games and they work. so i know only the ones that failed are not reinstalling.

5. Kyousak

Kyousak Aye Sir!

Nov 1, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Maybe the cia file got corrupted or something

6. snap_0714
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2011
    United States
    its not the cia as i tried the same cia file on another 3ds and it worked.