Homebrew FBI Error?

Fazana

Professional Trashposter
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont know. how can i find out what im using??
SysNAND is the 3DS's onboard memory, so if you're using A9LH and booting straight into Luma, it's SysNAND.

If you're using something like menuhax to go into HBC then loading CFW from there, or messed with settings to load into CFW from A9LH, then you're using EmuNAND

Edit: there's also an option on Luma if you hold select while booting which changes the version to say wether it's running on Sys or Emu in the system settings

Last edited by Fazana,
Reactions: Itskirito

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pls reply
Are you running a CFW at all? Because based on you not knowing the difference between sysNAND and emuNAND, I have a feeling you probably aren't even running a CFW, have no A9LH installed and are trying to run FBI from 11.0 OFW sysNAND Homebrew Launcher via Menuhax. I could be wrong though, just me guessing.

Itskirito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you running a CFW at all? Because based on you not knowing the difference between sysNAND and emuNAND, I have a feeling you probably aren't even running a CFW, have no A9LH installed and are trying to run FBI from 11.0 OFW sysNAND Homebrew Launcher via Menuhax. I could be wrong though, just me guessing.

all i know is that im running this https://plutooo.github.io/freakyhax/ sry im not really good at this

Last edited by Itskirito,

GlydeFisher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know what a CFW is

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nvm i looked it up.... but i dont want to download a custom firmware.. i like my 3ds the way it is.. isnt there a way to run this app without one?

Lespna1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a Nintendo 2DS, and my friend said since I modded it, I could install Nintendp 3DS ROM's like New SMB 2 and Mario Maker using FBI. I get the error mentioned in the first post, and I go to the music notes, and open the sound file to go into the Homebrew Launcher so I was able to d/load the SNES9x emulator for my Nintendo 2DS. Am I missing something? I hope that helps.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a Nintendo 2DS, and my friend said since I modded it, I could install Nintendp 3DS ROM's like New SMB 2 and Mario Maker using FBI. I get the error mentioned in the first post, and I go to the music notes, and open the sound file to go into the Homebrew Launcher so I was able to d/load the SNES9x emulator for my Nintendo 2DS. Am I missing something? I hope that helps.
You don't have CFW. Get it via http://3ds.guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT