Homebrew FBI APP

Kennerc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Updated the FBI app, now I have two FBIs, I believe this is the right thing, since one is the HSinjected and the other the new version.
It's possible, and recomended, to remove the injected one?

Kennerc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
On the noob's paradise thread there was a reply tha solved this :faceplam: :

"Okay just making sure if you are okay sir. :)
Since fbi installer is injected into H&S It uses the same title id as Health and safety, So when installing a cia of fbi, it installes as a new app title id and is kinda a duplicate but updated. It is easier to have it this way as updates can simply be done with the update option on the fbi menu, if you want to update the fbi injected into the H&S you would manually need to repeat the injection process with each new update which takes longer and requires a pc each time unlike the prefer method of update.
You are also free to keep both if you wish. But only use the injected one in emergencies, for example you lose the FBI installer app on the sd card. Since the injected is stored on system nand it won't be effected by the sd card."

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you want it gone, remove health and safety (ctr-n-hac?), then do an official system update to get the original back...
(there are other options too)

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Dont remove Health and Safety with FBI. Its very unsafe to do that. What you need is to find the original "hs.app" file, Since its owned by Nintendo I cant link you to one, Find it from Google (For your System Version and Model new/old), Then open up I believe EmuNAND9 or Decrypt9 cant remember which, And use the Health and Safety Injector and inject the hs.app and now you will have the original Health and Safety.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you need is to find the original "hs.app" file, Since its owned by Nintendo I cant link you to one
Don't forget that they're console specific
I guess with UUI tho it would be possible to inject an official Health and Safety.cia into a backup of the current OP's H&S.app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all