crisis core for the psp is number 1 so far for me
yaypsp.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the poll limit only 8 choices? I noticed you ended at 7 and went to "others" right after it. I wouldn't vote for any of them. Only for FFTactics from the PSx era.

Edit: and maybe Dissidia.

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy 12. And then a tie between FFX and FVIII. FF7 third. I really like Final Fantasy 12. each character was a controllable main character. each had a big story behind them unlike some other ff's The gameplay I liked. Able to roam around a continent was it? Like an mmorpg style. Instead of selecting where you want to go you can walk there. run there. fly there. hop on a chocobo and run faster there. lol Great monsters. The summons or in this case Espers have their own history that you can find out. Unlike other ff's where you have summons but you don't know where they came from lol . To me this is a big things because I want to know all I can about the game, story. everything. I don't want to summon something that you magically get without knowing anything about them. Oh and the characters looked more european to match the setting and plot in the game. Oh and a Sky Pirate? how could you not love a legendary sky pirate with a bunny girl as his loyal partner lol.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Final Fantasy I is the one and only Final Fantasy for me. By that I'm not saying that the others are bad, it's just that for me it is the best one while the others are just very good games.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-FF XII if it was listed. The realization of the world of Ivalice is unrivaled. A lot of people hated it for being different, but I thought of it as a massive step forward. And I actually liked the storyline.
-FFVIII would be my second. Simply because of the radical change in gameplay, and the scenario itself.

To be honest the only one I really didn't like was FF2 for the famicom/PSP. Aside from that, I find it hard to really dislike any of them. They each have their charms. But, kind of hate how fans of the older ones like to piss on the more recent ones saying the series has gone downhill.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have multiple favs. All of the original GB games, III (the DS remake, never played the famicom version so I can't comment on that), and IX (playing it on my PSP right now and it's awesome).

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even though it doesn't have the best plot in the series (a prize which goes to FFVI, undoubtly), my favourite game is, by far, FFV. The job system is jaw-dropping. Nevertheless, the FF in which I've spent most hours is FF Tactics: Advance. Gosh, I love that game. Yes, it's kiddy, who cares? It's freaking great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U