XP
Country
United States
In no particular order:

Solar Striker
Bonk's Adventure
Tetris
Tetris DX
Link's Awakening DX (Best game ever made)
Super Mario Land 1 DX
Super Mario Land 2 DX
Wario Land 1
TMNT II: Back from the Sewers
Pokemon RBY/GSC
All the Kirby games (hoping for Kirby 2 DX soon)
Yoshi's Cookie (I hope it gets a DX version soon)
Great Greed
DuckTales 2
Pokemon Pinball

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Are we talking original Game Boy, or also Color? I'll mention less talked games.

Mole Mania is still ridiculously underrated, and an absolute gem of a GB game. Looks great, plays great, sounds great.

Final Fantasy Adventure is another I love. Great music, I love the different ways you can build your character (magic all the way!) and I can't get enough of it. I like it far more than the reimagination that is Sword of Mana on GBA.

Talking about RPGs, FF Legend III too. While I like the previous two, I enjoy this one more for being a bit more straightforward in its mechanics... And being able to jump.

Operation C is a fairly impressive attempt to make a Contra on a GB. I like the weapons more than on NES, and it has a color hack that works great.

Cat Trap and Solomon Club are two puzzle games I enjoy quite a bit. And both Mario Picross are delightful.

Ninja Turtles III - Radical Rescue is a pretty interesting game, as it has you exploring a large maze trying to rescue your brothers. It could be named a metroidvania of sorts.

While not favourite, the title simply named "Looney Tunes" it's a pretty respectful licensed game. Each stage stars a different character with different gameplay style. Far better than I would expect seeing other Looney games out there.

And I agree, Motocross Maniacs is fun.

Reactions: Tarmfot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.