Issac I
    Supervisor

Sweden
    Speaking English or Swedish with a Japanese accent :wub:

Azerus_Kun likes this.
  2. Azerus_Kun

OP Azerus_Kun Pro Plasher

Uruguay
    have you ever heard spaniards speak english?

3. AkiraKurusu

AkiraKurusu DS Pokémon Fan

Australia
    My maternal family's from Argentina, and I can understand them just fine - sure, that's not Spain, but it is a Spanish-speaking country.
    Mum and her two siblings (my aunt and uncle) do have better English than my grandparents, but I can still understand my grandma and grandpa.

Azerus_Kun likes this.
  4. Chains

Chains GBAtemp Drifter
    Banned

United States
    I 2nd that, and I also like the sound of french women speaking American English.

I do not like the middle eastern(hebrew/arabic)accents, they always sound like they're clearing their throats.

Vovajka and Azerus_Kun like this.
  5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    If we are going that one then quick story time.

Earlier I posted examples of the scouse accent (that being those from Liverpool and some of the surrounding areas -- we will skip the Woollyback vs Liverpudlian debate today).
    I used to live there for a while.
    One day I am walking down the street and two ladies were speaking Arabic. They switched to English at one point and it was a pitch perfect almost piss take Liverpudlian accent. Surprised me and made me laugh somewhat.

My usual secondary story here. So a year or two after that I am in Amsterdam and end up in an Irish bar. A Dutch girl there worked behind the bar and had done for years. Seems she ended up with a similarly pitch perfect Irish accent.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Favorite, foreign, accent