Favor?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by dan80315, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan80315
    OP

dan80315 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Okay so I'm tired of singleplayer Minecraft and I would LOVE to have a skin on my guy and be able to join different types of servers but it saddens me that I don't have an original copy of minecraft.

Yes, yes I know. Get a job you damn loser! I have one. About 120 bucks lying around but no way to bring this into the digital world. I live in Mexico and well, here we don't really have means to pay stuff online. I literally went to the bank to link to my paypal and they said "what's paypal?" u_________u

So I guess I'm literally asking for a gift code someone might have lying around or something like that, as much as I hate it :| I would've literally traded my Steam account with L4D2, Torchlight and TF2 in it for Minecraft but it got stolen u__u I recently emailed steam support for help today but haven't gotten a reply. If I get it back I promise you can have it :3 I love Minecraft much more than those 3 games [​IMG]

So halp? ._.

2. AlanJohn

AlanJohn くたばれ

Jan 6, 2011
    Canada,New Jersey
    You dont ask them to send it to paypal, you ask them to put it on your credit card.
    Then you buy it with a credit card, no need for paypal.

3. dan80315
    OP

dan80315 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Well since they told me that, I didn't apply for a debit card. And now I feel very stupid.

4. dan80315
    OP

dan80315 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Bumb :3

5. kevan

kevan Imagination rules the world

Dec 4, 2009
    Place
    bumb?
    How about you goto the trades section and see if you can work something out?

6. dan80315
    OP

dan80315 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Excellent idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.