Status
Not open for further replies.

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I'm tired of singleplayer Minecraft and I would LOVE to have a skin on my guy and be able to join different types of servers but it saddens me that I don't have an original copy of minecraft.

Yes, yes I know. Get a job you damn loser! I have one. About 120 bucks lying around but no way to bring this into the digital world. I live in Mexico and well, here we don't really have means to pay stuff online. I literally went to the bank to link to my paypal and they said "what's paypal?" u_________u

So I guess I'm literally asking for a gift code someone might have lying around or something like that, as much as I hate it :| I would've literally traded my Steam account with L4D2, Torchlight and TF2 in it for Minecraft but it got stolen u__u I recently emailed steam support for help today but haven't gotten a reply. If I get it back I promise you can have it :3 I love Minecraft much more than those 3 games
ohnoes.png

So halp? ._.

dan80315

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
You dont ask them to send it to paypal, you ask them to put it on your credit card.
Then you buy it with a credit card, no need for paypal.
Well since they told me that, I didn't apply for a debit card. And now I feel very stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1