Faulty Super Monkey Ball 3D Cartridge?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by ToadyTheToad, Mar 29, 2011.

1. ToadyTheToad
    OP

ToadyTheToad Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2011
    United States
    Today I went to Wal-Mart and bought Super Monkey Ball 3D. I played it for an hour, beat the first 4 worlds, etc, etc.

However, as soon as I start the fifth world (some dragon world), my game began messing up. It would unexpectedly give me the "An error has occurred" message. Restart the 3DS, re-insert the game, start it up again, message appears once more. I decided to try out the sixth world, and of course, the error message shows. It's appeared at least 5 times already within the past 10 minutes, and it keeps interrupting my gameplay. I'm hoping it's the 3DS itself, although Super Street Fighter 4 works perfectly on it; no errors whatsoever.

Is there a way to fix this, or will I have to exchange it for another copy?

Edit: Now the game won't even appear in the 3DS menu. I've tried cleaning out the cartridge and everything, and no luck.

2. sonknuck23

sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Apr 25, 2008
    Canada
    Montreal, Quebec
    Yeah, I got the same issue with that game to be honest. I returned it and got a diff. copy of the same game, now I lost all my save data, and I'm still getting errors. This is the only game I've tried, I have SF IV but I haven't even played it yet. .

3. altorn

altorn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 15, 2007
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    Oh boy... [​IMG]

I hope i dont get the same issue...

4. emmanu888

emmanu888 6 years and still going strong

Jan 25, 2009
    Canada
    Victoriaville,Qu├ębec
    don't have the 3ds but could the problem comes directly from sega ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice