ROM Hack Suggestion Fatal error: [NXBOOT]: Unable to identify package1!

lvlann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,
My nephew was on my switch and pressed ok on the update when he tried to access pokemon. It gave a black screen with the error "Fatal error: [NXBOOT]: Unable to identify package1!" Is it possible to fix this or is my switch gone? Please suggest the best possible solution, thanks.

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,
My nephew was on my switch and pressed ok on the update when he tried to access pokemon. It gave a black screen with the error "Fatal error: [NXBOOT]: Unable to identify package1!" Is it possible to fix this or is my switch gone? Please suggest the best possible solution, thanks.

Update to newest atmosphere and new signature patches to fix.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
would you mind providing me with links please? I dont know how to do it and what all to update. wouldn't want to mess anything up.
Can you describe how you boot today? It's important since it's like 3 methods to do it.

Sam1058

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, how about I want to say that the same thing happened to me, I downloaded the latest version of athmosphere and it worked fine until it had to start the home screen, where I got the Athmosphere error, I don't know what I can do and I can't start the console. I've been here all the time. day solving this and I don't know how I can do it, please help
upload_2020-12-8_11-49-18.png

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello, how about I want to say that the same thing happened to me, I downloaded the latest version of athmosphere and it worked fine until it had to start the home screen, where I got the Athmosphere error, I don't know what I can do and I can't start the console. I've been here all the time. day solving this and I don't know how I can do it, please help
View attachment 237237
Delete Atmosphere and Sept folder. Then reinstall them with the latest downloads. Often when you get an error like that it's some file being corrupt or such

Higges

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got the same problem. My kid unintentionally updated the firmware, now Switch won't start. I already deleted Atmoshere and Sept folders and put the newest version on the sd card. No change...

Normally I'm injecting the Fusee payload via TegraRCM, but currently I cannot boot to recovery mode

Edit: downloaded atmosphere 0.15 including newest fusee-primary.bin from here

Last edited by Higges,

youwilldienext

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm also having this issue after updating to 11.0.0 with choidujour. I'm using atmosphere 0.15 files. Launching latest fusee-primary through rcm loader.

Higges

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Solved the problem by formatting my Sd card after a backup. Then copied new atmosphere to sd card and its working now. Seems my sd card was corrupted.

lvlann

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you describe how you boot today? It's important since it's like 3 methods to do it.
Sorry for such a late reply. I was travelling internationally for work and lost the charger and never had a moment to purchase another one. Came back after 4 months and ready to fix this.

I dont know if I understand you clearly, but when i turn the switch on, it brings up the nintendo logo now. and if I try to boot through RCM it wouldnt let me. I think my files all got messed up and i feel like I need to put all the stuff back into my SD, the only problem is I dont know what all to shove in there. :(

thomas-weeby

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey

I've been researching two main problems I've had with my Switch almost since September. These are the two problems I'm having:

Problem #1: When I got the
Fatal error [NXBOOT] Unable to identify package1 error for the second time, I already knew what to do. I replaced the atmosphere and sept folder with the new versions and got the new version of the bootloader, but when I booted it up, it didn't wanna work.

Problem #2: Corrupted Tinfoil application.
I don't know about this one, but when I installed Tinfoil, it didn't wanna work. Even though I archived it and deleted it to make space for the newer version, it still didn't wanna work. Please help me with these problems, since I really need the Switch soon.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

I've been researching two main problems I've had with my Switch almost since September. These are the two problems I'm having:

Problem #1: When I got the
Fatal error [NXBOOT] Unable to identify package1 error for the second time, I already knew what to do. I replaced the atmosphere and sept folder with the new versions and got the new version of the bootloader, but when I booted it up, it didn't wanna work.

Problem #2: Corrupted Tinfoil application.
I don't know about this one, but when I installed Tinfoil, it didn't wanna work. Even though I archived it and deleted it to make space for the newer version, it still didn't wanna work. Please help me with these problems, since I really need the Switch soon.
Don't replace the folders. Remove everything from your SD card except the Nintendo folder and maybe any mods you may have in the /contents folder then place the new files on the SD card.

KermitThePT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, had this issue. Did replace the fusee and atmosphere and system turned on, but then none of my games wanted to load giving me an error and not even the cartridges are working.

Nerminz14

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello ! I quite don't understand what you all wrote because im still learning English but I have a problem.
I installed the files from CWaifu and put them into my Switch SD card (64 Go) except the fusee.bin .
When I got to the part of injecting the payload it was at this moment I got a problem. I used TegraRCMGui btw
I tried to install a driver but it didn't work so I used Fusee-interface to inject the payload (I Injected Hekate). When I booted up my switch it said an error "unable to identify package1" and when I reboot my switch it shows Atmoshpere for a second and goes back to the message error

Last edited by Nerminz14,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.