Crunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ungmasters said:
sk8mystery23 said:
Hmmm, when I change the Pokeball my Pokemon are caught with it doesn't change in game... Oh well.

Edit: Nevermind, went a few pages back and learned about the 86h value. Thanks!

someone has found the answer i was looking for but i can't seem to find it,
the change doesn't appear in game when i change the pokemon are caught with option how do i do it?
can someone tell me or direct me somewhere i can look
Go and catch a Pokemon with whatever ball you want your hacked Pokemon to have. Now, go to another route and catch another Pokemon with the same type ball. Load your save in Pokesav and look at them both and see which values under the hex columns are the same. Copy whatever the value is into the same spot on the hacked Pokemon and it should have the same ball.

You can do this with routes and towns as well. Sorry I don't know off the top of my head which values affect which. (This should work, but I'm not positive.)

Damage dealer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My problem is the following: whenever I open my Pokemon Platinum savefile through the Pokesav 0.39 app, some bars like, for example, "Trainer Name", "Rival Name" are displayed with some weird hieroglyphs, and my current money amount is way too high, like 233498675 or something (in actual game I have no more than 50000 Yen or so), etc. I added the Mystery Gift (arceus flute) the right way, but when I copied the save back to my DS, it just didn't show up in the game. I mean, whenever I start Platinum, a new game begins, as my new modified savefile is not being recognized by the game. I still have a backup save, so I haven't lost my progress, but it still bugs me. Oh, and I'm using a SuperCard DS One EOS.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damage dealer said:
My problem is the following: whenever I open my Pokemon Platinum savefile through the Pokesav 0.39 app, some bars like, for example, "Trainer Name", "Rival Name" are displayed with some weird hieroglyphs, and my current money amount is way too high, like 233498675 or something (in actual game I have no more than 50000 Yen or so), etc. I added the Mystery Gift (arceus flute) the right way, but when I copied the save back to my DS, it just didn't show up in the game. I mean, whenever I start Platinum, a new game begins, as my new modified savefile is not being recognized by the game. I still have a backup save, so I haven't lost my progress, but it still bugs me. Oh, and I'm using a SuperCard DS One EOS.
I'm not entirely sure what the EOS SAV Standard is but try converting it using Shuny's Save Converter to "Acekard 2 | CycloDS | EDGE | M3 Simply | NinjaDS | R4 | Top Toy DS".

QUOTE(daredevkev @ May 1 2010, 12:22 PM) IS there a pokesav editor for HGSS in english?? i cant seem to find one
Yes here is the link: ProjectPokemon PokeSav Page

Lovepreet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think your guide is great.

But I have one minor issue... I tried using Pokesav on Pokemon Bloody Diamond and did everything as listed but it just reset my save file... Luckily I backed it up.

Is it impossible to Pokesav on custom games? I never tried it on Heartgold yet but, is this a common issue?

Frip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo can anybody link me to the Pokesav DS project? I can't seem to find it, although I'm sure I recently saw it :|

crapmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 questions about the HG/SS Pokesav

1) Is there anyway to make a Pokemon that you've transferred through the pokseav program appear in your pokedex? So far the only thing I've been told is make that Pokemon an egg, the problem with that is I have over 100 Pokemon and that's gonna take a while to do, is there a faster way to register them in my pokedex?

2) I asked this question earlier in the thread and it wasn't answered. Is there a way to edit events in the current version of the HG/SS pokesav?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
crapmonkey said:

1) Is there anyway to make a Pokemon that you've transferred through the pokseav program appear in your pokedex? So far the only thing I've been told is make that Pokemon an egg, the problem with that is I have over 100 Pokemon and that's gonna take a while to do, is there a faster way to register them in my pokedex?

2) I asked this question earlier in the thread and it wasn't answered. Is there a way to edit events in the current version of the HG/SS pokesav?
1) Well in order for something to be added to the PokeDex, the game has to recognize it. This means that using a "Catch any Pokemon" cheat with a 100% catch rate code & 100 Pokeballs hack could do the trick. Or trade them all from one DS to another or hatch eggs. Simply "generating" Pokemon using only PokeSav will not get it registered into the PokeDex. You could use a Complete Pokedex cheat.

2) PokeSav HGSS, I personally believe, is dead. So what you have is what you got. No way to edit events.

QUOTE(Frip @ Jun 27 2010, 03:52 PM) yo can anybody link me to the Pokesav DS project? I can't seem to find it, although I'm sure I recently saw it :|
Here you go: http://gbatemp.net/t183116-pokesavds-dev-thread

VFlea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if there's anyway for me to edit a Mistery Gift my Heart Gold version. It seems that the PokeSav for HG won't let me edit the events...

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
crapmonkey said:
2) PokeSav HGSS, I personally believe, is dead. So what you have is what you got. No way to edit events.

Any thoughts on why it died so suddenly? Seems odd after all the work that went into Pokesav DPP.

QUOTE(VFlea @ Jul 17 2010, 09:13 AM)
I wonder if there's anyway for me to edit a Mistery Gift my Heart Gold version. It seems that the PokeSav for HG won't let me edit the events...
....... No offense, but read before you post. The same question was asked 2 posts before yours and answered in the post right before yours.

VFlea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
Hakoda said:
crapmonkey said:

Any thoughts on why it died so suddenly? Seems odd after all the work that went into Pokesav DPP.

QUOTE(VFlea @ Jul 17 2010, 09:13 AM)
....... No offense, but read before you post. The same question was asked 2 posts before yours and answered in the post right before yours.
Trully my bad.
Damn, I wish we could get someone to continue developing Pokesav...

imagbfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i made the save, i saved it to my r4 trans flash.
I loaded pokemon soul silver up, but it started a new game, and didn't load up the save i made...

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, skimming this thread, I get the idea that HGSS won't work with this, will it?
frown.gif

I just want to transfer pokemon from one save file to another, with their items. Specifically, soul silver, and 12 pokemon.

Is this possible? or should I just go ask for some friend codes?

EDIT: found hakoda's link to the english pokesav. Thanks.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Any easy ways to export whole Boxes from one save to another?

Currently I can save a whole box, but then have to import the Pokemon idividually (not nice when you have boxes of teams for online play you want moving from Platinum to SS!)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm going be such a dick asking this but when is the pokesav for black and white coming? that would be the sizzle to the dizzle!!

Ipoked

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm hey new guy here
biggrin.gif

dont mind me asking does this work for r4 wood ?
Sorry if my post was irrelavent to this topic
frown.gif
errm thanks
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: