Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
sheely69 said:
can any 1 tell me why i cant pick complete pokedex on pokesav platinum version
wacko.gif
It's not finished yet. Some stuff is not do-able yet.

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jugiatsu said:
My question now is, with the latest version of the Platinum editor (.06d I believe) can we say, load our save file, open up one of our party pokemon, and edit its IVs and EVs to max now without having to worry about the online/Wi-Fi check? Or do I have to keep all my IVs and EVs under 31 and 255?

Sorry but I dont quite understand what people were talking about earlier in posts back from 2007 about how Metwo cant have 31 IVs in certain stats, or his EVs must be below 85 yadda yadda. Anyone able to explain or clarify a little better?

I think that no matter what u do Nintedno will check ur IVs and EVs. As its rare to find a pokemon with all stats with 31 in it, it usalyy considered a hacked pokemon, and for EVs if u add it up it should add up to 510 any more its hacked... i hope that helps =)

P.S. Don't use hacked pokemon ruins online play xD as i think only GTS checks and PBR checks... i wish i could transfer my pokmeon to PBR but i have a DSTT and it can't connect to the Wii with PBR

BlueMario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I enter my secret ID into Pokesav (which begins with a 0), it always omits the 0 whenever I save the file. Is it ok to enter the secret id of a pokemon by omitting the 0 or will it not be recognized as a pokemon that belongs to me?

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
BlueMario said:
Whenever I enter my secret ID into Pokesav (which begins with a 0), it always omits the 0 whenever I save the file. Is it ok to enter the secret id of a pokemon by omitting the 0 or will it not be recognized as a pokemon that belongs to me?
Whenever there is a 0 in the beginning of an id or secret id, the game will recognize it as a 0. I don't know why Pokesav does that, but it doesn't show the 0 in front. If you only see 4 numbers, there's a 0 in front of it.

Stimpy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey uhh can someone take a look at this pokemon and tell me why it's not legit? (Checked Using "Legality Checker")
Milotic
Its stats are all correct and so is its OT, ID and Secret ID.
its also only got 20 ribbons and they are all the contest ribbons
the thing is I know how to make it legit but I dont want it to say egg hatched...

theenumber42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using acekard 2i, and it's not reading my .sav files D:
i boot up the game and it just goes to that new game intro...
does anyone know why?

and this relates because i pokesav'd some stuff onto the .sav

should i start a new game, and then pokesav the file that it creates?

(because i just downloaded a .sav from elsewhere...)

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it possible to make all towns available instead of visiting them first?

yes there is- via warping or AR fly anywhere cheat.

question: does pokesav platinum support pal park and event flag editing?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tac 21 said:
is it possible to make all towns available instead of visiting them first?

yes there is- via warping or AR fly anywhere cheat.

question: does pokesav platinum support pal park and event flag editing?
Nope and nope. Both options are still grayed out in the latest version.

Stimpy

Trophies
XP
Country
Bassdark25 said:
There is two possible reasons:
1- Caught in a Cherish Ball. (Events only have this)
2- One ribbon you got is wrong; it's only for events. (Also heard it makes the Pokemon look hacked)

Then there's the best reason:
- Your PID is wrong. I don't know how to explain this stuff but it has to be wrong. Did you use this program that generates PID's to make your Pokemon legal? (Also passes the Legality Checker as well.)

Thanks A lot Bassdark, you dont know how much this helped... IT WAS THE PID lol
tongue.gif

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have a question... i dont know if someone has already posted this type of question, so...

Im using pokesav platinum 0.06d and im trying to change the stats of the pokemon in my pc. but everytime i do that, it reverts the stats back to saying all 255. can someone help me?

oh, and if it helps im using the pokesav someone edited to make the words look readable...

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
i have a question... i dont know if someone has already posted this type of question, so...

Im using pokesav platinum 0.06d and im trying to change the stats of the pokemon in my pc. but everytime i do that, it reverts the stats back to saying all 255. can someone help me?

oh, and if it helps im using the pokesav someone edited to make the words look readable...
You are trying to edit the effort values, not the actual stat points. To edit stats, click on the button on the top-left corner of your screen. It's called stats edit.

CHARLIE1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey folks!

First I should say, that I own the original Pokemon Platinum Version in German. I don't have any cheat modules, so I also use a ROM of the Platinum Version in combination with the R4 Flashcard. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to cheat. But that's not the problem.

I've downloaded Pokesav for the Platinum Version. Beforehand I transferred the sav-file of the Platinum Version to my HardDrive. I was planning to edit the sav-File an transferring it back to my memory card. So I added a Pupitar on lvl. 54 into the 6th place of my party, raised the amount of party members from 5 to 6 (cause the 6th place wasn't taken) and also added some items. Then I transferred the sav-file back but - nothing had changed. I also kept in mind to set the language to "GER" when I was creating the Pupitar..I don't know what I did wrong..

Hope someone here will be able to help me..

CHARLIE1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zwiti said:
Did you make sure you overwrited the old .sav file?

Yeah, I made a "backup" of the old .sav-file and after that I've transferred the edited .sav-file to my memory card.
I saved the edited file as an 512KB-file, could this have caused the problems?

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, try saving it as 256KB and restoring it. It may just be the backup save and you'd have to somehow mess up the first save slot to access it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: bitches