ROM Hack FAQ: PokeSav

KFresh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I know that when you add a pokemon to your party through storage it won't show up in the Pokedex.
What if I trade with someone and trade back?

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is Flash me my last hope?

Flashme doesn't have anything to do with it. Most of us using Pokesav are directly editing the save file and not using an official cart, but a flashkit, like an R4.

So, I know that when you add a pokemon to your party through storage it won't show up in the Pokedex.
What if I trade with someone and trade back?
That will make it appear. (I have two DSes, an R4 and a Supercard SD. When I want to add Pokemon I don't have, I add them to Pearl on my Supercard (which I'm not really playing) then trade them to Diamond on my R4 (which I am.)

MoBoRoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ow! and something else! My diamond is not even starting in my SC rumble (miniSD) i get the black screen of death...
Can anyone upload anywhere his roms to help me see if the problem is because of the roms?(u could also give me a direct link) thnx in advance!

Evilholyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. how do i use the figure icon editor thing on pokesav. i am useing an Action replay and i have diamond

yaynds.gif

Jamakl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how can i make the file a gds for gameshark so i can easily upload it 2 my game?
i tried converting it with the file converter thing but it says it is corrupted when i try to copy it to my game.
i just bought the game and i dont want to screw something up
plz help
cry.gif
cry.gif

Jamakl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
after ur first gym badge u can go downstairs in the pokemon center and get a pal pad and then go talk to the middle lady and she will get your friend code. then exchange it with someone and meet them online and kick their ass. after i get my pokesav working i'll face you. i wont hack i just need my old stuff back cause i accidently started a new game.
if anyone can answer my question above plz answer
smile.gif

pokegirl49

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just a quick question:

I'm using Diamon/Max Media Dock/Reinmoon v4, however everytime I try to upload a new save my game just resets. I got it to work once, but now its not working at all. When I started a new game and took a .sav of that all I got was garbage...any ideas? I really was looking forward to getting a Darkrai...

Thx in advance.

MoBoRoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after ur first gym badge u can go downstairs in the pokemon center and get a pal pad and then go talk to the middle lady and she will get your friend code. then exchange it with someone and meet them online and kick their ass. after i get my pokesav working i'll face you. i wont hack i just need my old stuff back cause i accidently started a new game.
if anyone can answer my question above plz answer
smile.gif

THNX i hope we organize wifi-tourneys!

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
why i open up the save in the game the screen become black please help
cry.gif

You may wanna get a new game, it's not the save file but the rom itself.

Well...

The dropdown menus appear in japanese...

So I can't chose the items and moves that I want... Help?

You need the fully translated Pokesav: http://rapidshare.com/files/29516916/pokes...ersion.zip.html and if that doesn't help, then try installing language packs.

QUOTE(Uchihademon @ May 30 2007, 07:22 PM)can i get the save file from an action replay ds?
or do i have to buy something else like an M3 and act....

If it's the original cartilage of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, then you can use the codes for action replay, which I'm not quite sure how to work.
wacko.gif
But, you can just edit your save if it is save from your flashcart like Eg. M3, Supercard, R4's and so on.

Just edit the original save and save on the original save to prevent errors.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.