Fallout 76 Won’t Launch on Steam

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by supergamer368, Aug 7, 2018.

1. supergamer368
    OP

supergamer368 yeeeeeoooowwwww

May 22, 2016
    United States
    Does anybody read locations?
    upload_2018-8-6_21-27-29.
    The new upcoming Fallout game isn’t going to launch on Steam, and will be available through bethesda.net only. The game’s page only sports a generic “PC GAME” logo. A Bethesda rep stated this in an email:
    This is going to make many people unhappy, as this would involve them downloading another launcher just to play one game.
    :arrow: Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamer.com/amp/fallout-76-wont-launch-on-steam/

2. Memoir

Memoir Just a Memory

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere, over there!
    Oh, look. Another reason multiple store platforms are a bad idea. I know some of you are okay with having a thousand options to buy things, and it may make business sense in some sick, sadistic way.. but it's splitting the userbase... and not even in a good way.. and it's clutter on the PC. Oh well.

3. kikongokiller

kikongokiller Suspended

Suspended
    Jan 12, 2017
    Australia
    Stay classy Bethesda! Can't wait for the creation club to be implemented in this.

CraftyRighty likes this.
  4. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    Same thing is happening with streaming services. Probably the same thing that's going to happen to cloud gaming.

5. SnAQ

SnAQ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2010
    While i understand why companies doesnt like to give Valve lots of money, for the consumer it gets pretty annoying having 48493 diffrent launchers for just a game.

1-0 Consoles/Pc in this case.

6. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    guarantee it to be as buggy as fuck than!