Peluki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ...

A little help needed Please - If Possible! - Sometime ago I prepared a patch for Fallout 4 to install the PC Terminal [Pip-Boy] Cheat Mod on a friend of a friends PS4. Piracy and Cheating is something that I have personally never ever got involved in, however, I obliged this request because the person requiring this had been extremely ill, and also has terrible dexterity problems, and obviously this cheat appeared to be most helpful to them! They have now requested - if possible! - an in-depth written guide/tutorial to the contents of this Mod! and have spent some considerable time on the Web trying to find one, but so far to no avail!

I obviously had to install this on my own PS4 for testing, but never really looked at it fully after being assured it worked perfectly. However, having now been asked about this, I looked at it again, and made a basic HTML menu framework - as can be seen below - to house it, not quite realising the shear size of it, and which must contain virtually every cheat known in Fallout 4. Having now looked at it fully, I certainly don't wish to sit down and try and transcribe the whole thing, even if I did understand a lot of what it appears to do! and especially if something like this does already exist ... and although I can't appear to find any definite guide, I feel sure with the amount of work that went into it, that a guide wasn't also produced! at the same time. I would certainly be most grateful to anyone if they know of such an in-depth document/guide? or even just to be advised if they have seen one, or do know if one does in fact exist!? so that at least I know I won't be searching in vain! ...

Thanks in Advance ...

Attachments

• pbct.png
    pbct.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 413

Peluki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A big thank you to all of you who bothered to read my post, and after over 80 reads I think I felt it was as I originally feared, that it would appear very doubtful that one ever existed! and therefore decided to 'bite the bullet' and complete it myself, something I now wished - now being over 10 hours in, and 98% complete - I hadn't started, as the shear size of it is quite mind blowing, and up to now it doesn't appear there is anything you cannot do in Fallout 4 with it! - Anyway, thanks again for looking! ... Cheers ...

Peluki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmso does this mean you will release it once its finnished ?

Hi Joselof96 ...

Sorry for any delay in responding, but, am working on something much more important at this moment, which is currently taking up nearly all of my time! but, thanks for your interest! To answer your question! As there didn't appear to be any official guide for the project by gir489, I took it upon myself as a private project to help someone in great need! My undertaking was purely to transcribe the content into a guide form, I therefore feel it would be wrong of me to release it, even though it's only the text content of gir489's considerable effort and work, and certainly would not do this without their knowledge or permission, if there is any serious interest in this document - which I very much doubt! - I will be more than happy to get in touch with gir489 to get their opinion, and if is OK with gir489, then it will be OK with me, and as a consequence the answer would then be ... Yes ... but also be aware I have still to finish it! It is a HTML opening offset link document and currently extends over 5000 lines excluding the Javascript Opener/Closer script, or the CSS inclusions, and it was taking up so much of my time trying to extract this information from the Pip-Boy menu on the PS4 (could probably done it much easier on the PC had I been a PC Gamer!) I have needed to put this on hold due to the above. It certainly has been a very time consuming and tedious undertaking as you can probably imagine, and had I known just how big it actually was! I certainly would not have started it! I have currently only provided the person with an up to date work in progress copy, and who currently appears to find this great! - or so they say! - so any urgency to complete the project has somewhat diminished! - certainly for the moment ...

Kind Regards ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back