cityson

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
i have a problem with this fake psp battery from ebay. i bought it cause it's about $11 CND included shipping. and i pandorized my original battery.

even when the battery info. saids 100%, the orange light still on, meaning the PSP continues to charge the battery. The battery life is around 1.5-2hr with lowest brightness and wifi off. lol.

i just want to know if anyone else has the same problem. and is it safe to overcharge?

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank god I can still use my original Sony battery after modding with it. Wouldn't want to deal with this issue myself.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have a problem with this fake psp battery from ebay. i bought it cause it's about $11 CND included shipping. and i pandorized my original battery.

even when the battery info. saids 100%, the orange light still on, meaning the PSP continues to charge the battery. The battery life is around 1.5-2hr with lowest brightness and wifi off. lol.

i just want to know if anyone else has the same problem. and is it safe to overcharge?

sounds like you got a very bad knockoff.. my bootleg dealextreme battery charges until full and then the light turns off, it gets 1.5 hours less than a real battery.

cityson

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
yeah. I'm gonna use this until i get an official battery soon. if anyone has this battery, let me know if it's safe to use. and hopefully people don't buy this at ebay.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Hum. It would be better to pandorize this battery and return your original one to normal
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr