Fake or Real?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Westside, Sep 8, 2011.

Sep 8, 2011

Fake or Real? by Westside at 8:26 PM (550 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Westside
    OP

Member Westside Sogdiana

Uzbekistan
    I need a good suit pretty soon, this website seems to sell extremely cheap suits for their brand name, but it seems sketchy. Anyone else heard about it?
    Here's the link:
    value-suit.com

2. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"

Found a site that seemed to point towards them being a fraud. It doesn't seem very legit just from a quick glance. The prices are way too insanely good. The products are either shit quality or a fraud.

3. tehnoobshow

Member tehnoobshow GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Personally i wouldn't buy from here.....seems a bit too good to be true....but that's just me... why don't you try Tm Lewin or Marks and Spencers. Marks have some good offers on at the moment i recently purchased a mens suit from there for only 70 pounds....which i thought was pretty damn good.

Hope i was of some assistance.... [​IMG]

4. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    That's pretty suspicious. Check the better business bureau to see if they are legitimate; if they aren't on there, then that pretty much confirms it.

5. shadowmanwkp

Member shadowmanwkp Your roms are on another rom site

Netherlands
    When in doubt, look for an address. Guess what, the only address they provide on the contact us page is a form. I always look for a physical address, because scammers will never give their physical address to you, in case they decide to stop scamming people. You can easily drop an e-mail address, a house or building however is a lot harder to dispose of. Another one is look if the "trusted by X" logo's are valid. Oddly enough, there's a verisign logo and a mcaffee logo at the bottom of the page, that don't have a link. Anybody can download the images, but if they don't link to the company that verify the shop for you, it's obviously fake. Highly suspicious and therefore, I wouldn't buy anything from that site in a lifetime.