Hacking Fake M3 DS Reals!

haringtonl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, it seems as fakes have come out for the m3ds real... On their official website, they talk about it and compare screens.

Fake M3 DS Reals

When I looked at one of the screens of the fake, it looked like it had those markings like the DSTT under the ROM name.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thank you very much for that.......I wasn't aware of fake Reals being made..
I guess, new customers should be a bit more careful..

I must say, they did quite a good job on copying the box..

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
oh my god. i actually thought they had cloned the m3 real. all they did was repackage the dstt in an m3real package. this has got to be the lamest and crappiest clone every produced. whats next. im waiting for them to repack the dstt as a cyclods and dealxtreme to sell tons of them and say they didnt know!

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Thank you very much for that.......I wasn't aware of fake Reals being made..
I guess, new customers should be a bit more careful..

I must say, they did quite a good job on copying the box..

yeah, if it wasnt for the "new!" starburst, and the wierd url, they would be exact. (wonders what the other side of the box looks like.)

haringtonl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retiredjerk said:
oh my god. i actually thought they had cloned the m3 real. all they did was repackage the dstt in an m3real package. this has got to be the lamest and crappiest clone every produced. whats next. im waiting for them to repack the dstt as a cyclods and dealxtreme to sell tons of them and say they didnt know!

Mm, I don't know if it is actually the DSTT but it has those signs to say if there are cheats or things for that game. (i think?)

KH-Roms

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Did you guys notice that the original M3DS Real box has M3Sakura Logo on it?
Do you think they're going to release the official English sakura firmware soon (by releasing the new boxcart)?
In the box they're also note about RTS and as far as we know this is only for M3Real Firmware only.
So what's with the M3Sakura Logo?

lilaznkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe when the official English sakura gets released it will come with RT saving. Or when people ask, the team will tell them to use the 3 triple boot firmware until they implement it into the official English sakura release.

Well anyway, back during M3 2.xx or 3.xx firmware it did have a sakura firmware coming soon load screen. Its now 4.0 don't get your hopes too high.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021