Fairy Tail - Translation Projects

OldSchoolGamer86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just looked it up and for me personally, it didn't seem like anything I would get excited over one way or the other, sadly. I however, and I am sure many others here, especially those who like niche or not super well known/popular Anime's or game series regardless of the genera for them and want to be able to understand them and get more out of them from their story and such but having nothing come of an attempt if any was made at all.
Having to see over the decades little to no at all interest, or to seem like there is none in MANY series/games making them seem as if they are seemingly ignored is brutal I know. I cant believe I am going to be 37 in a month and there are for me, still heaps of games on PSX/PS1, Dreamcast, PSP/PS2, PC Engine Hu and CD, PC-FX, Sega CD, Saturn and so on that have not even been considered let alone attempted as well as attempted and given up on with any progress lost to time and other means.

I however follow as many projects as I can that I have the ability to play and even when the games I see a translation for are a great deal less interesting than anything I would like to see aka sports games especially golf and tennis and so on, we gotta still have an appreciation for everything others worked hard on for bringing them to understanding in our language...and there have been 100s and 100s now over many platforms. I hope to see on PSP the Shining series games, as well as all the Tales of games, Visual Novels of all forms especially connected to anime series like Blue Exorcist, Code Geass, Evangelon, Solomans ring, unENDING Bloody Call, Death Connection, Omerta, all the Yarudora Portable games, Sakura Wars 1 and 2 of course, Durarara!! 3way Standoff: Alley, Black Code, the other Steins Gate Games, Togainu no chi, Dies irae, Arcana Famigla, Umineko no nako Koro ni portable, Toaru Majutsu, Time Travelers, and just sooooo many more.

So while its frustrating especially when you wish to play something a select way...there's a lot to appreciate in the time until you can play it.

I also cant believe Rhapsody PSX's sequels havn't been touched yet either to mention yet another. Or Growlanser IV: The Return and Shikigami no Shiro PS2's visual novel games knowing how popular their series is overall, but.,.hopefully someone will have good news for you about this sometime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay