prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
... Is a weird experience.

Today I had a First Aid class, was fine until half way in he started talking about bleeding and accidents he has seen.
I'm not normally squeamish but he was describing some pretty disgusting things.

The room was boiling as fuck, I started feeling dizzy and my hearing went weird, like I was in a church or something.
I thought the best thing to do was to get some fresh air, I couldn't get myself to speak so I just walked out in the middle of him talking.

You have to go down two sets of stairs to get outside, I cannot remember anything going down them stairs. Lucky I didn't fall, I guess.

After that, all I remember is spinning out while standing outside, the teacher didn't come down to check so nobody knew what I was doing.
I must of gone back in (you have to buzz the door and wait for someone to unlock the door from the office) since the next thing I was waking up on the floor, someone shouting 'dude' and someone trying to get me to speak. I must of been on the floor awake (not having a clue what was going on) for about five minutes before I spoke to someone.

Went to the doctors (mum forced me), everything turned out okay and that's it.

Now it's going to be embarrassing going in tomorrow...

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
emigre said:
Yeah, you're going to have the piss taken out of you.
Well, no.
Everyone was in lesson (thankfully), I was talking about the teachers, everyone will be watching me now like I'm about to die.
Edit: also all the 'students' here are pretty cool, it's not big like a college or a school.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
I guess the main reason you fainted is because of the graphic thoughts you must have been having from your teacher's speech. I came close to fainting once, it was when my bro got into an accident and when i saw him he was bleeding sorta heavily and all of a sudden i started to feel dizzy and was cold sweating. I immediately went somewhere where i couldn't see blood and sat down until i recovered myself. Yeah, i hate to see/hear about graphic stuff like that. Tomorrow is definitely gonna be a little embarrassing for you, if your friends ask why you fainted you could prolly say that you wen too long without eating or something much less embarrassing to admit.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
... Is a weird experience.

Today I had a First Aid class, was fine until half way in he started talking about bleeding and accidents he has seen.
I'm not normally squeamish but he was describing some pretty disgusting things.

Funny thing is when I was in high school the same thing happened to me they were talking about something about blood or drawing blood or something and I got dizzy and almost fainted same as you im not really squeamish I guess its just getting freaked out by blood because it happened to me and nothing was wrong with me.

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
Than I clearly went to a more harsher school/college with a greater emphasis on banter than on general well being.
lol!

yea dude i've been sick for a month. all my lymph nodes are swollen as fudge. i keep going in and out of passing it, usually for like 1/5 a second. it happens to me occasionally, but a lot 4 years ago. i have never passed out though. im kinda sad, i really love the thought of my brain being active in different stages of brain waves and how i'll perceive reality (i'm a neurology geek)

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In sex ed, my teacher was talking about vasectamies (don't know if it's spelt right). I got dizzy and couldn't see very well. It was getting hot.

I just tried really hard to think about something else (like a video game).

If it was just me in the class, i woulda fainted for sure, but since i was there with my class mates, I tried really hard to stop listening to the teacher x.x

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
laxman0220 said:
I tried really hard to stop listening to the teacher x.x
I tried to stop listening but I was pretty much past the point of no return.

I should of fainted right in the class, good lesson for the others.

D

Deleted_171835

Ah, that sucks.

I also felt faint (didn't faint, thank goodness) while walking to the pool yesterday. Hadn't eaten or drank anything the entire day, was sick and I was walking through the excruciating heat. I pulled together, though.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My girlfriend fainted once when she was taking photos of her brother's injuries. She has no problem with blood, but the fact that it was her brother, a certain time of the month, and the heat at the doctors office made her faint. She fell right into an IV stand with her head and got a concussion. Poor girl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill