Hacking failed to run sept

PlatinumSif

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this has happened twice now. The first time I ran a config file on accident in the Homebrew menu and when I rebooted into hekate and ran CFW it brings up the atlasnx picture but says failed to run sept in red letters at the top left.

This last time I had gotten in, installed retroarch, changed my CPU settings and then I turned off system to put roms on my SD, when I put the SD back in and rebooted into hekate I get the same screen when trying to boot cfw again.
I tried googling but only found a thread from somewhere here and they were using SXOS which I'm not. I use the standard package of kosmos from sdsetup.
Anyone have a solution to fix/prevent?

Draxzelex

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this has happened twice now. The first time I ran a config file on accident in the Homebrew menu and when I rebooted into hekate and ran CFW it brings up the atlasnx picture but says failed to run sept in red letters at the top left.

This last time I had gotten in, installed retroarch, changed my CPU settings and then I turned off system to put roms on my SD, when I put the SD back in and rebooted into hekate I get the same screen when trying to boot cfw again.
I tried googling but only found a thread from somewhere here and they were using SXOS which I'm not. I use the standard package of kosmos from sdsetup.
Anyone have a solution to fix/prevent?
Have you tried using ReiNX?

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would try redownloading the atmo. release and deleting your old files from the sd card then replace them. If that doesn't work try formatting the sd card.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3N1 @ K3N1: https://youtube.com/shorts/5_yMwLMHhjc?feature=share