Hacking failed to run sept

PlatinumSif

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this has happened twice now. The first time I ran a config file on accident in the Homebrew menu and when I rebooted into hekate and ran CFW it brings up the atlasnx picture but says failed to run sept in red letters at the top left.

This last time I had gotten in, installed retroarch, changed my CPU settings and then I turned off system to put roms on my SD, when I put the SD back in and rebooted into hekate I get the same screen when trying to boot cfw again.
I tried googling but only found a thread from somewhere here and they were using SXOS which I'm not. I use the standard package of kosmos from sdsetup.
Anyone have a solution to fix/prevent?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this has happened twice now. The first time I ran a config file on accident in the Homebrew menu and when I rebooted into hekate and ran CFW it brings up the atlasnx picture but says failed to run sept in red letters at the top left.

This last time I had gotten in, installed retroarch, changed my CPU settings and then I turned off system to put roms on my SD, when I put the SD back in and rebooted into hekate I get the same screen when trying to boot cfw again.
I tried googling but only found a thread from somewhere here and they were using SXOS which I'm not. I use the standard package of kosmos from sdsetup.
Anyone have a solution to fix/prevent?
Have you tried using ReiNX?

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would try redownloading the atmo. release and deleting your old files from the sd card then replace them. If that doesn't work try formatting the sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1