Homebrew Failed to apply 1 Firm patch(es)?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 17,807
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
I updated my N3DS which had A9LH+Luma and now I get an error message that says Failed to apply 1 FIRM patch(es) and all I can do is shut down.

Probably dumb of me to just go and update but its been ok to do so for the past few so idk. Any help?

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Do you have a older version of luma (arm9loaderhax.bin)?

You have to eject SD out and insert into your computer, download and put 6.3.1V luma arm9loaderhax.bin into the roof of the SD then insert the SD back into your N3DS.
It should boot just fine.

gold lightning

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to sound mean spirited or judgemental, but I feel as if people who get stumped by this kind of issue should not be using Luma nightlies. No offense. I'm just sayin'.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I updated my N3DS which had A9LH+Luma and now I get an error message that says Failed to apply 1 FIRM patch(es) and all I can do is shut down.
Probably dumb of me to just go and update but its been ok to do so for the past few so idk. Any help?
This has already been answered a thousand times in other threads. Do what @Windylacine suggested. Download the latest stable Luma version (or even a recent nightly) and you'll be fine.

And always check before updating.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This has already been answered a thousand times in other threads. Do what @Windylacine suggested. Download the latest stable Luma version (or even a recent nightly) and you'll be fine.

And always check before updating.
I recommend the latest nightly. The latest stable also fails to apply the aforementioned FIRM patch.
It just silently fails, and boots regardless. The latest nightly actually fixes the issue.

DManPlaysThat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have tried this many times but it is still popping up with the same error. I don't know what to do and this is stressing me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning