Hacking Failed to apply 1 FIRM patch(es) and Error writing the configuration file Please help me..

Shtok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I think he meant run GM9.

Yeah I suspect that might be the issue.
No idea why it crashed but I doubt it's related to the SD card thing. It could have corrupted the card in such a way that it thinks it's write protected but you said you tried another SD card so....
When you tried another SD card did you download fresh Luma files and put them on?
I tried with a card that has old luma files (the card that I used before I switched to my main card) and it didn't work. then I tried to delete all the files in this card and it also didn't work. but the luma files were old. the boot.firm of this card was an old one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I tried with a card that has old luma files (the card that I used before I switched to my main card) and it didn't work. then I tried to delete all the files in this card and it also didn't work. but the luma files were old. the boot.firm of this card was an old one.
but I don't think it's the card. I think it's the reader itself because the card works completely fine in my pc.

Shtok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
7.1 is for B9S 1.0, 8.x and 9.x are for B9S 1.2/1.3. I don't think compatibility changed between B9S 1.2/1.3 in any way but I may be wrong and maybe earlier 8.x versions require B9S 1.2.
I somehow managed to turn on the 2ds without an sd card. and it works only without it now... i tried to insert the sd card that got stuck in the 2ds while the console was on. but it did nothing and i tried to insert my old sd card that nothing happened to it and it says that the sd card is write protected so now i'm pretty sure that the sd card reader thinks that every sd card is write protected. What do you think?

Shtok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I somehow managed to turn on the 2ds without an sd card. and it works only without it now... i tried to insert the sd card that got stuck in the 2ds while the console was on. but it did nothing and i tried to insert my old sd card that nothing happened to it and it says that the sd card is write protected so now i'm pretty sure that the sd card reader thinks that every sd card is write protected. What do you think?
Ok now i managed to insert the sd card that got stuck and I saw my apps. i tried to press on the luma updater app. and it immediately said that the sd card is write protected and it hid my apps

Jayson_Ong

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Make sure the write protect switch is not in the "lock" position.
But it's possible that inserting the card the wrong way has actually damaged the write protect detect switch inside the reader itself and now it thinks the card is write protected even if it's not.

Thanks jdbye! After 2 hours of searching, I just didn't notice that my micro sd card adapter was in lock position :-D hahaha! Thanks, man!

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one