Hardware Fail making?

Narblet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, in hopes of keeping my 3ds perfect, I've been cleaning it everyday to make sure nothing happens to it, and as I was playing KH, I was jumping around, and after a cutscene, my B button suddenly stopped working, and I can't jump anymore =(. The button seems to be stuck, becasue if I enter another map, it jumps at the start of it, and sticks a bit, which is what happens when B is held down. Is there any way to fix this without having to send it to Nintendo? Thanks.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Wow. That stinks..your (B) button already broke? And when you take really good care of it too...I didn't think there was any way to fixit without sending it in/returning it.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narblet said:
Same thing happens with other games.
Hmm, then maybe you could somehow blow into it? Maybe something got stuck under it.

I don't know really, as I never heard of the b button doing this.

Oceanborn712

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My A button stopped working properly a few weeks ago, but after shaking my 3DS a lot for coins (didn't have the time to send it back to the USA so I went collecting puzzle pieces and streetpassing them to my friend so I could get them back when I'd get my replacement) it started working fine again. Seems like the button mats aren't properly fixated or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol