• Total voters

pikalols18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, basically, was at goodwill, and found a sealed copy of wii play. it's in great condition, and still has the wrapper. idk if it's factory sealed, but if it is, how much would it go for, and if you want, dm me, pikalols18#2460 on discord if you wanna buy it and i'll sell it on ebay possibly

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here in Scotland factory sealed versions of wii play sell for £4 to £7 which works out at $5.13 to $8.97 I would imagine price would be similar round the world so I hope you never thought you were gonna get rich by selling this game :rofl:

Looking at completed listings on eBay, it sells for about US$15-20 sealed.
Are you sure thats not the price for superior follow up game Wii Play Motion? Even then the price is way higher than factory sealed versions of Wii Play Motion here in Scotland.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: YOUCANTSTOPME

YOUCANTSTOPME

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure thats not the price for superior follow up game Wii Play Motion? Even then the price is way higher than factory sealed versions of Wii Play Motion here in Scotland.

Looking again, I probably was. Probably closer to US$5-10.

... so I hope you never thought you were gonna get rich by selling this game :rofl:
That's what I was thinking. Just because a game is sealed, does not mean it will sell for lots.

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been finding alot of factory sealed wii games as the goodwill. i want to know where they are getting them from. Id love to see factory sealed wii u games there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs