kiafazool said:
can someone clear this up please?
can we use characters like already used mukip,mario etc
does that come under copyright/illegal?
if we are allowed to use them then its going to be easy
Mbmax/Fast6191
Care to help out a little?
i am confused
are we allowed to use pictures like mario?
because there are 2 mario/mudkip/windows7/transformers theme's and they are copyright/illegal
so are they in the competition?
are they allowed to use those copyright pictures?

nicojati

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi!

I recently joined this site (formally at least) since i always lurk with my boyfriend's account, and i finally decided to register when he told me about this contest (we both have our DS's and are big time users of them!) so we worked on our entries (he'll probably post his soon-ish)...anyway, figured i would display some love and represent all of us gamers (which happen to be girls haha!) with a nice little original theme.

It's called 16-Bit Temp: Pink Edition

show01.png

splash.gif

show02.png

Download Link

Anyway, i hope it's something you guys/girls like since a lot of effort went into all areas of the skin, and some serious art and pixel pushing too, and....hahaha i really hope we win, coz' our DS's could really use those accesories and we don't really have money to spend on this little hobby of ours atm!

Oh, and if someone could test this in real hardware and give input, it would be greatly apreciated!

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
nicojati said:
Hi!

I recently joined this site (formally at least) since i always lurk with my boyfriend's account, and i finally decided to register when he told me about this contest (we both have our DS's and are big time users of them!) so we worked on our entries (he'll probably post his soon-ish)...anyway, figured i would display some love and represent all of us gamers (which happen to be girls haha!) with a nice little original theme.

show01.png

splash.gif

show02.png

Download Link

Anyway, i hope it's something you guys/girls like since a lot of effort went into all areas of the skin, and some serious art and pixel pushing too, and....hahaha i really hope we win, coz' our DS's could really use those accesories and we don't really have money to spend on this little hobby of ours atm!

Oh, and if someone could test this in real hardware and give input, it would be greatly apreciated!
how the hell did you make that skin?
i am in need of help creating my own 8-bit style theme
going bad atm
but i have a cool animation (almost done)

env

Trophies
XP
Country
evil.gif
This competition is going to be interesting now, I'm feeling excited. XD

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kiafazool said:
kiafazool said:
can someone clear this up please?
can we use characters like already used mukip,mario etc
does that come under copyright/illegal?
if we are allowed to use them then its going to be easy
Mbmax/Fast6191
Care to help out a little?
i am confused
are we allowed to use pictures like mario?
because there are 2 mario/mudkip/windows7/transformers theme's and they are copyright/illegal
so are they in the competition?
are they allowed to use those copyright pictures?
Already talked about that in this thread. Check this post.

@all : will check again entries when i have time today. As usual, i will update my first post in this thread.

Also, just to let you know, i asked cheryl natsu to add a better preview for the top screen in Ez Skin Forger.
I'm currently beta testing RN90.
wink.gif

env

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice,
wink.gif
Please add the feature that can view the scroll bar, custom File Select BG etc.

rinajati

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Here's my entry:

Like Nico said, we put a lot of effort into this, and hopefully we can win....Our old Nds phats are craving some new stuff

16-Bit Temp: Blue Edition

capture03.png
capture01.png

captureanim.gif
capture02.png

Download Link

Cheers!

env

Trophies
XP
Country
kiafazool said:
Like i asked before
HOW THE HELL DID U MAKE THAT?
Are you really expecting an answer from them? XD
rolleyes.gif
This is a competition, so expect something like that.
Now work hard for your entry and beat that.
yaynds.gif

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pargonis said:
@Mbmax

Ok I've just changed files names. I think that should work now
smile.gif

Thanks Pargonis, but it's again not those names. This contest is based on Kernel 3.0 for the ez5i, and you seems to have named your files like if you are using an old ez5, i'm right ?

Please, pay attention to the first post and the bold text.
wink.gif

brysew said:
Okey, this is my skin!
wink2.gif

Screen.jpg
Download link: Gray-Shadow.rar
QUOTE(brysew @ Jul 20 2010, 04:40 PM)
Gray Shadow ver 1.1
Add all bg image:
Screen.jpg
Download link: Gray-Shadow1.1.rar
Hi brysew, and thanks for your entry.
BTW, this is an incomplete skin. Missing splash animation and splash screens. Pay attention to the first post and the second. read them carefuly.
Also, consider to use filetrip as asked to upload your file. It's not an obligation, but it's prefered by judges so they will have all skin at the same place.
wink.gif

Link2999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I can already see that there's a good 10 or so skins that are pretty much guaranteed a top spot, hopefully mine still follows behind (being #20 would be perfect).

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nicojati said:
Hi!

show01.png

splash.gif

show02.png

Download Link

Hi nicojati, and thanks for your entry.
BTW, you seems to have made a mistake when you uploaded your skin to filetrip.
Please verify your file.
wink.gif

nicojati

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Mbmax said:
nicojati said:
Hi!

show01.png

splash.gif

show02.png

Download Link

Hi nicojati, and thanks for your entry.
BTW, you seems to have made a mistake when you uploaded your skin to filetrip.
Please verify your file.
wink.gif

Ooops, fixed now!

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto