zone97

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
here is my first attempt at a skin... (once i figured out the image saving issue)
the select bar has a graphic glitch at the bottom. Dunno how to fix it yet. Let me know what you think.

mainbg8eh.jpg

bottom9ic.jpg

Sorry for using rapid share but its the fastest i know.

Skin: DS Lite

PS: Was inspired by someone on another forum who posted a similar skin, but did not release it.
PS2: Works best when you customize your text and remove the chinese.

NOTICE!!!!

Apperantly me releasing this skin before s2561588 from sosuke.com could finish his, caused him to really pitch a hissy fit, so here is the credit for the idea.. Yes he started one but didn't release it.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do not have an EZ4 to look at this skin with but I'm sure it's in good working order. Nice taste for your first skin. Although I would lose the Power area in the top right corner because it sticks out from the rest like a sore thumb. Or at least convert the power area to look the same as the rest of the top bar because I like what you did there. Maybe also continue the shine on the main part of it (with the DS Windows on it) across the top bar a bit but just brainstorming. Also maybe making the EZ4 logo bar a bit brighter to match the rest of the DS lite may not be a bad idea.

CWar

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The subBG looks nice, but the mainBG looks kinda awkward. You might wanna smoothen out the top of the DSL, so that it will look like an actual DSL. And might I suggest making the word EZFlash IV like the nintendo logo or DS.

edit: So, did you resolve your issue yet? I've tried your skin, and it seems to load up fine in mine. It didn't come out black like you mentioned. Probably it was with your compiler.

zone97

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
good suggestions. I will see what i can do.. Was also thinking of making the same skin in black.. If anyone has ideas about a skin. I may try my hand at it... I already have another idea. stay tuned.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DUDE im part of this forum too.
Do you think i want realise this either. Come on whats with the bad mouthing here, i was peeved off cause you released renditions of my work without adding auther credits.
WHAT A SCHMUCK

kvad

Trophies
Website
www.dynamitepig.com
XP
Country
Who cares if someone has an idea for a skin. Its like the broken patent laws of USA you can patent any idea you want and sue the pants of people who actually make use of the idea.

If you actually make it, release it and it kicks ass. More power to you.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@kvad

i did release it.
Here are working images of my initial process.
mainbg9kl.jpg

subbgall0bt.jpg

window7ru.jpg

Its NOT like it WASNT released, just not in the correct format at that time, because it was a work in progress.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1