jhiggs1216

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I placed an order for an ez flash omega cart on 3/25/21 and got the confirmation email and that it would be shipped within 1-3 business days. However, my order still shows awaiting shipment. I have tried contacting using the contact form and by replying to one of the emails that was sent to me but have not heard anything back from them. I understand that there may be delays and such given everything going on in the world. I guess I am just wondering if this is normal or if I should be concerned?

Thanks

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello everyone,

I placed an order for an ez flash omega cart on 3/25/21 and got the confirmation email and that it would be shipped within 1-3 business days. However, my order still shows awaiting shipment. I have tried contacting using the contact form and by replying to one of the emails that was sent to me but have not heard anything back from them. I understand that there may be delays and such given everything going on in the world. I guess I am just wondering if this is normal or if I should be concerned?

Thanks
Normal. You'll probably will have updates when the item is on your shores. In my experience, about a month to arrive is reasonable.

jhiggs1216

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normal. You'll probably will have updates when the item is on your shores. In my experience, about a month to arrive is reasonable.
Would you happen to have a good phone number to contact them at? I still haven't gotten any updates and no responses to my emails. Or do they have an account on here that I could potentially contact them at?

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Would you happen to have a good phone number to contact them at? I still haven't gotten any updates and no responses to my emails. Or do they have an account on here that I could potentially contact them at?
I do not.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Where did you buy the card? I think we have several dealers in US. usually arrival in 3-5 days in US domestic.

Knightsurfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to point out a flaw in the regular omega cart, in Sonic Advance if you let the game idle on pause for a while the game will crash, similarly in Pokemon Ruby there is a chance while saving that the game will freeze leading to a corrupted sd card, so far these are the only two games I have found this problem but there is bound to be others.

Last edited by Knightsurfer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it