Hacking Ez flash omega help

Enda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I recently got an ez flash omega. I put on the software and it is able to detect that the roms are there, it can play the gameboy and gameboy colour roms fine. The problem arises when I try to play the gameboy advanced games. The games will either not load at all and show a frozen screen or play for a minute or two and then freeze. I'm not sure what the problem is since it plays the other gameboy games fine. One thing to note is the gameboy needs a new battery and won't operate unless constantly plugged in. I have formatted the micro sd to fat 32, the memory I'm using is sandisk ultra 32 gb, I have updated the kernel to the most recent for the omega. I can't find out what's wrong with it. The only thing I can think of is either the cartridge is faulty, the micro sd memory is bad or the contacts between the gba and the cartridge are dirty. I have a copy of donkey kong country 3 and it works fine as well. I truly don't know what's wrong with the ez flash cartridge. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Enda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
can you tell me where you got those gba roms?
and please post a screenshot of your files on sd card.
I just tested it in a nintendo ds and all the games work fine im not sure why they didnt work in my gba. I got the roms from wowroms. Heres the screenshots as well.

Attachments

• Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    57.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    26.6 KB · Views: 151

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: