Not open for further replies.

MotleyKhon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heyyy whats up guys.
Right, basically i was just wondering, can you play multi player with 2 EZ IV flash cartridges or 1 EZ flash and 1 game cart.
I wanna play stuff like invader, final fight and street fighter with my pal. But he hasn't bought an EZ flash yet.

I'm only asking because i haven't had a chance to test this yet, and a few things have popped up about people having trouble with roms linking .
I also had issues with multi booting mario kart from a rom.

SO if anyone here often plays multi player via GBA flashcart and can confirm that it works okay or not.

That would be awesome.
Thanks dudes.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
If your referring to this thing:

gallery_125508_960_1983.jpg
gallery_125508_960_981.jpg

This is called a Game Boy Advance Link Cable, not an EZ Flash link cable. The EZ-Flash IV doesn't use one. Buy one from a used videogame shop in your area or order one online from DX or some other place you like.

MotleyKhon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude,
Are you trolling?

Now back to the matter at hand, has anyone tried multiplayer with an EZflash cart AND a GBA link cable.
As in PLAYING MULTIPLAYER Via 2 GBA's with a EZ FLASH IV flash cart and a GBA LINK CABLE.

Does this clear things up?

thanks for the protip though, i didn't know what a link cable was -_-

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There have been some issues with games in the past when they alter parts of the ROM to do other things (hooks for soft reset and sleep patches as such).

Usual protocol is to try as few patches as possible (no sleep, cheats or reset) and just the save and if you can get away with it then not that either. Also remember to try save patching with GBATA http://www.no-intro.org/tools.htm instead of EZ4client.

It also seemed the EZ2 patches worked better than the EZ4 for reasons unknown and over the course of things
http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17714&start=0 (you should be able to download them without a membership but if not I believe there was a bugmenot account).
Some have not worked but many have and if there is a game you especially want that is not among those give me a nudge and I will hopefully get one done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free