EZ-Flash IV Changes

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by jordanc3512, Aug 8, 2017.

1. jordanc3512
    OP

jordanc3512 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2017
    United States
    I've been playing around with my EZ-Flash again and I was just wondering if anyone has found a way to remove the "Stop Save" box from showing up when the system is started? Also, is there a way to hide the "Saver" and "Patch" folders? Just trying to make everything look a little cleaner.

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    i think you can remove the stop save lol, but then you will have to manage the saves manually.. (there is an option for that in the settings)
    that thing is there, becuase once you turn the gba ON it copies the save from it's Sram into the micro sd card...
    if you play another game and the ez iv doesn't do that, you will lose the same

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    The option, assuming it is still the same in the autopatching lines, merely prevents you from being able to cancel the save being written back. It will always appear unless you clear the RAM somehow (anybody that wanted this tended to remove power to the SRAM). It is necessary as that is how the saves work -- the games get patched to use SRAM, the cart provides SRAM and then copies that data to the SD card and back out before launching. You could change some of the pictures and text I guess.

The EZTeam might be able to code in a thing to hide said named folders (there are various things already which read extensions and do things accordingly), historically there was some reason to go into the SRAM one and patch is new.