Hacking ez flash 3in1 for ds phat?

desiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, is there a ez flash 3in1 for the ds phat?
i've seen one for the ds lite, but dont know if there is one for the old ds.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seems like no one knows
frown.gif
AFAIK there isn't... I would like one too!

Does someone know whether I could use it's full features or not if I put it in my Xploder (which is turned off)? I could put the too small cartridge in it and put that in my DS or GBA...

Btw, the M3 / G6 Team is making a 3 in 1 cartridge too. I only have M3 Team stuff, so I would like that one better.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
hm....interesting, will they sill make a ds phat version?
I don't know, they haven't announced anything yet. I think it will be the same as with the M3 Lite (that I own): some colored DS Lite cases and one (in M3 Lite's case white) GBA-sized case. If they will, and it will be cheap enough, I will buy one (I need rumble, and I would like to link GBA-games to my Gamecube games for extra's).

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. It requires a DLDI compatible slot 1 flashcart. The 3 in 1 itself does not require an additional memory card.

2. No. It should be soon though, the white 3 in 1 was announced at the same time, and it's been available for a week or so.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
In theory yes, but it'd be a bitch to make sure the circuit board stays lined up. The GBA sized 3 in 1's are availiable now anyway from Bamboogaming, so just get one of those instead.

daps83777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have been looking around different sites hoping they would get in the 3-1 for the ds phat and today i found it available for $15.88 on winsunx. so if anyone else was looking for it, it appears to be available at least one place as of today.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been looking around different sites hoping they would get in the 3-1 for the ds phat and today i found it available for $15.88 on winsunx. so if anyone else was looking for it, it appears to be available at least one place as of today.
If it weren't for the $18 shipping to the US, I'd be all over that.

Does anywhere else (besides Bamboogaming) have it yet? Maybe a US seller?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're in Europe it might be worth shooting an email to TotalGBA.com to ask if they've got them. Even though they don't advertise them on their site I'm sure I read in a post that someone managed to get a white 3in1 from them (can't confirm atm cause the search engine's off, bloody Zelda releases! *shakefist*)

TheBlueStylus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Planning on getting this and some Ez5's, anyone know what happened to winsunx recently? I can't get to their site. Getting an error "Bad Request(Invalid Hostname)."

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Winsunx is under another DDOS attack. The competition is really going out of their way to hurt Winsunxs sales. They have a temporary server up here.

QUOTE said:
Dear all Members and Resellers :
Because our server has been attacked by DDoS Attack at today again , We apology for this problem of DDoS Attack . by the way, we need upgrade our web server again , You also can use the old Domain name [http://www.winsunx.com] to visit our website (but maybe some time or some Country cannot visit ) , So if you cannot use the old domain name [http://www.winsunx.com] to visit our website , please use our temporarily Domain name [http://www.passcard4.com] in this few days or direct send an email [[email protected]] to us . Our staff will contact you in 12 hours ~24 hours.

For all our Members and Resellers , we apology for making you inconvenient of this DDoS Attack.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thanks!
Best Regards,

Mr. Lei, Kam Wa
---------------
Sales & Purchasing Manager
WINSUNX PRODUCTION
Email : [email protected]
Mobile: (+853) 66895113

Date: 19th JUN 2007
================================================================================

Our new server [www.winsunx.com.cn] has been attacked by DDoS at today again , We are very apology for this problem .
by the way, we need upgared our web server again , and that will take few days ,
So we temporarily to use this Domain name [http://www.passcard4.com] in this few days .
and we will upgrade our server again . and we DON'T know why the ****ING attacker who still attacked us again ?

IF OUR PRICE TOO LOWLY , WE WILL KEEP IT ONLINE .
But Business is not ONLY building on attacking and forum lying .

For all our members , we are apology for making you inconvenient in this short time .

Date: 21st MAY 2007
================================================================================

Our server has been attacked by DDoS at yesterday , We are apology for this problem .
by the way, we need upgared our web server , but that will take few days ,
So we temporarily to use this Domain name [http://www.passcard4.com] in this few days .
and we will upgrade our server A.S.A.P . and we DON'T know the attacker who why you attacked us ?
if our price too lowly , we only can say sorry to you .
But Business is not ONLY building on attacking and forum lying .

For all our members , we are apology for making you inconvenient in this short time .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...