ROM Hack Question Extracting save files from EmuMMC Backup?

Red_BY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
So recently my MicroSD died and I had to do full CFW reinstall. It wouldn't boot at all so I couldn't extract save files with any tools, I managed to get my whole EmuMMC folder from my SD and I wonder if it's possible to extract save files from there? I think it's a raw partition EmuMMC, file structure is like EmuMMC\EF00 then there are eMMC and Nintendo folders. I have no idea where saves are stored and if it's actually possible so any help is appreciated.

Last edited by Red_BY,

OptimusPrime88

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So recently my MicroSD died and I had to do full CFW reinstall. It wouldn't boot at all so I couldn't extract save files with any tools, I managed to get my whole EmuMMC folder from my SD and I wonder if it's possible to extract save files from there? I think it's a raw partition EmuMMC, file structure is like EmuMMC\EF00 then there are eMMC and Nintendo folders. I have no idea where saves are stored and if it's actually possible so any help is appreciated.

Hi, this will be my very first post on this site, so I hope you feel honored xD .

Your saves are saved on the system side of the Switch. The part you obtained, is the "emulated micro sd card" part. It will only contain installed gamedata. I'm not sure if you made a NAND backup of the eMMC, maybe it's possible to extract it that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1