ROM Hack Extracting romfs files.... or something.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I extracted a cia with a umm.... hack pack i think it was called. (It had a icon of some anime girl) To be honest this isn't the first time i done this, i did it for rom injections before but this is a Eshop only game. Not a Virtual console. Anyway after i extracted it i got some unfamilar files and i dunno what to do with them or how to extract them.

RCR 3DS FILES.png

For some reason they all seem to have the "N3DS" written in every file name. I tried the other files in my video player but doesn't seem to do anything. So i am not sure why it shows up with the icon. I just wanted the music data, so i assume "Audio_music_N3DS.Bap" Has audio files in it i would be looking for, but i dunno how to extract them. Does anyone have a solution to this?:ph34r:

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I extracted a cia with a umm.... hack pack i think it was called. (It had a icon of some anime girl) To be honest this isn't the first time i done this, i did it for rom injections before but this is a Eshop only game. Not a Virtual console. Anyway after i extracted it i got some unfamilar files and i dunno what to do with them or how to extract them.

View attachment 61010

For some reason they all seem to have the "N3DS" written in every file name. I tried the other files in my video player but doesn't seem to do anything. So i am not sure why it shows up with the icon. I just wanted the music data, so i assume "Audio_music_N3DS.Bap" Has audio files in it i would be looking for, but i dunno how to extract them. Does anyone have a solution to this?:ph34r:
This looks about right: http://www.reviversoft.com/file-extensions/bap also what game?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea... Im not an expert but i know many games have strange hard to crack formats
Yeah i assume why they either don't get hacks or mods, or why they just go unnoticed by the community. To be honest i can understand that but i just figured that nothing was impossible so it was maybe my fault. :P

According to your link it has to do with some program of music called blaze audio, the problem is if is music related then yeah make sense but I dunno anything about it. Also the files labeled rec seem to think is a video.

Anyway i just also wanted to try extracting psp Data.PSAR file but also don't know how.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i assume why they either don't get hacks or mods, or why they just go unnoticed by the community. To be honest i can understand that but i just figured that nothing was impossible so it was maybe my fault. :P

According to your link it has to do with some program of music called blaze audio, the problem is if is music related then yeah make sense but I dunno anything about it. Also the files labeled rec seem to think is a video.

Anyway i just also wanted to try extracting psp Data.PSAR file but also don't know how.
Just telling you what i kniw and tryin to be helpful, no idea how to decrypt PSAR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.