Hacking Extract & dump Wii Savegames

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really need someone to help me on this it's starting to annoy me that it's not working I'm using the TwilightHack Method I follow the instructions but it's not doing crap! this program isn't working for me at all! Can someone help me please I want to back up my Brawl Data,Pokemon Battle Revolution Data,Mario Kart Wii Data and that's about it! It's not so much to ask for! Please Help hell have a video explanation of the thing it would make things easier!

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mark187 said:
Didn't work for me. Got some funky code and colours and eventually the Wii froze.

edit: Launched via HB channel & Wii HB Launcher.
I did the same but the channel gave me a -1 error...I just updated WiiHB to 0.3....0.4=fix?
On to the subject,has anyone sheared any of the save dumps yet? anything other than MKW and SSBB...sick of save poping up for thoes that don't work

DvDrmann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TrapperKeeperX said:
I really need someone to help me on this it's starting to annoy me that it's not working I'm using the TwilightHack Method I follow the instructions but it's not doing crap! this program isn't working for me at all! Can someone help me please I want to back up my Brawl Data,Pokemon Battle Revolution Data,Mario Kart Wii Data and that's about it! It's not so much to ask for! Please Help hell have a video explanation of the thing it would make things easier!
I haven't tested this method yet but i assume it will probably work.
Firstly, to do this, your wii must be chipped.
Follow the instructions to alter the main.dol in an iso you have but in this case replace the data in the main.dol with "save-extractor_v1.dol" or "save-installer_v1.dol". Which ever your doing.(Backing up a save or installing a save)

Burn the iso and hopefully it works for you. Again i haven't tried it but this will be the route i take. I just don't have time to try it right now.

Good luck.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a method of converting a save game's region? I'd really like it if I could backup my PAL MKWii save and convert it so I can use it with the NTSC-U version.

cosynmr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
-x1_0_nt- said:
Very useless to me. I dont cheat, i complete my games.

how about you want to format your Wii memory, but you don't want to lose your guitar hero 3 / mario kart save games??

wtf does that have to do with cheating? some people are so quick to say 'that's useless' without thinking first.

<-=reppa=-&gt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I saw a Mario Kart Wii savefile with total 100% unlocked things, even with a 3 Star golden wheel.
That's dump, now kiddies can get 3 stars on online matches to show how long the penis is...

SleepyPrince

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
DvDrmann said:
TrapperKeeperX said:
I haven't tested this method yet but i assume it will probably work.
Firstly, to do this, your wii must be chipped.
Follow the instructions to alter the main.dol in an iso you have but in this case replace the data in the main.dol with "save-extractor_v1.dol" or "save-installer_v1.dol". Which ever your doing.(Backing up a save or installing a save)

Burn the iso and hopefully it works for you. Again i haven't tried it but this will be the route i take. I just don't have time to try it right now.

Good luck.

This gives me the same crash...

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does any one have a brawl save file with everything unlocked? and do i have to have the tp hack for this to work?

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
SpikeyNDS said:
Is there a method of converting a save game's region? I'd really like it if I could backup my PAL MKWii save and convert it so I can use it with the NTSC-U version.
I haven't tested the program yet, but if it indeed dumps the saves unencrypted this could be quite possible with a bit of Hex-editing.

dasfteg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waninkoko said:
Where the app crashes? I'm going to check the code (I have tried succesfully my tools with many games and various Wii).
after the loading of the elf, the homebrew crash, give the numbers and the green line
on teknoconsola there is a video of the problem

mousan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
waninkoko said:
Where the app crashes? I'm going to check the code (I have tried succesfully my tools with many games and various Wii).
yeahh the Master is here
biggrin.gif
but you know the online of Mario Kart will be ruined because of you....with your tool everybody will show off with 3 stars on head
rofl.gif

dasfteg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waninkoko said:
A question for everybody that could not get this app working... GC pad connected?
Yes for me, i go to try without
EDIT: IT WORK! The problem is the gc pad! without the gc pad it work!
thanks waninkoko u ar the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

SleepyPrince

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The GC Controller is really the source of the problem...
if no GC controller is connected, the program runs fine

p.s. does this installer use the trucha bug?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i guess not...