philips789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey
i need help getting my external HD(simple tech 720gb) to work on my wii. I got 4.3u on my wii,I used the smash stack to get homebrew on my wii, i got homebrew 1.0.8 ios58 V24.32, i used loader gx but it said not to use on 4.3, i tried it and it froze my wii, then i tried cfg loader and it said ios58 was a stud. I look around and read that i had to install hermes V5 and and had to get cios installer rev21. I tried the cios installer to install iso249 it froze on me, then i tried ios36 it got it through a few steps and when i got it install it said (RET= - 2011) and wouldn't install and the hermes froze on me too.
Do i have to reinstall hombrew?, did i forget to do something? any help would be great

thanks

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Follow the modify any wii even 4.3 guide from the top of the board.
Just pretend your wii is a virgin and redo everything in the guide and you should be good to go.

EDIT: The guide is at the top of the wii hacking forum not the backup loaders forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol