Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
My Exploit Offline 5.05 tutorial install

Tutorial English (Sory my English)
1. Go to the website http://ps4-hack.site/exploits/5.05/Offline/ at this point they wrote down a file in the crash web memory needed for firing an offline exploit, just in case we save the page in the tab as if we removed the crash and cooki. (You can write your own installation files for the crash to your own exploit for each reposition, the schema is given in the links, but my method is the fastest today).

2. We fire FTP from DNS from Al-Azif
AL-AZIF DNS 1: 165.227.83.145
AL-AZIF DNS 2: 108.61.128.158
3. Launch the Exploit AL-AZIFa and enter only the first menu of the exploit exit "O" klick x2-x3 no push
4. Turn off the net and RESET THE CONSOLE.

Last edited by warez007,

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Last edited by DSpider,

warez007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Add File Host Html 0.4.3 "Home\user\Your Accont\Webbrowser" Edit all file .db add manual http for file "endhistory.txt" change

act=0
url=http://www.playstation.com/
scale=0

For

act=1
url=Home\user\Your Accont\Webbrowser\index.html
scale=1

reset consol

Last edited by warez007,

warez007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Tutorial English (Sory my English)
1. Go to the website http://ps4-hack.site/exploits/5.05/Offline/ at this point they wrote down a file in the crash web memory needed for firing an offline exploit, just in case we save the page in the tab as if we removed the crash and cooki. (You can write your own installation files for the crash to your own exploit for each reposition, the schema is given in the links, but my method is the fastest today).

2. We fire FTP from DNS from Al-Azif
AL-AZIF DNS 1: 165.227.83.145
AL-AZIF DNS 2: 108.61.128.158
3. Launch the Exploit AL-AZIFa and enter only the first menu of the exploit

4. Turn off the net and RESET THE CONSOLE.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
1.01-5.05??

I thought only 5.05 did caching?
it works on 4.55, your ps4 is still required to be connected to any network though (the ps4 need to be able to open either eth0 or wlan0 interface) but the payload is loaded from cache

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No you need browser access, not internet access.

My set up is entirely offline, the browser just caches the pages to the browser memory.

My ps4 has never sent or received a packet over the internet, it's mac address is blocked on my router. This method would fail if I tried it, as the steps to put the files into the cache requires internet access.

Who has internet access so they can cache the files, but can't access the internet at other times?

Is this for people hacking other peoples consoles? I'm intrigued.

Last edited by smf,

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ps4 has never sent or received a packet over the internet, it's mac address is blocked on my router. This method would fail if I tried it, as the steps to put the files into the cache requires internet access.
KiiWii meant "you only need browser access after you've used the internet once."
Who has internet access so they can cache the files, but can't access the internet at other times?
People without regular internet access and/or people afraid of updating/getting banned/what have you.
As of June 2017, 51% of the world's population has internet access. In 2015, the International Telecommunication Union estimated about 3.2 billion people, or almost half of the world's population, would be online by the end of the year.
In other words, over half of the world's population doesn't have internet access. Surely the numbers are skewed towards "have" when it comes to PS4 users or console owners in general, but I imagine there's a sizeable population out there. Get a friend to hotspot, take it to a library that has wifi and hook it up to a computer monitor, etc.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Pedeadstrian @smf

Mine has never been online either. Not for one second.

I use the browser enabler on 4.55, after using azif pc host (not dns), to get browser working.

On 5.05 browser is enabled by default.

To this day I sill refuse to connect my PS4 to anything other than my WiFi sd card.

Reactions: peteruk

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
and/or people afraid of updating/getting banned/what have you.

But this tutorial only works if you connect to the internet (which is a risk that I wasn't prepared to take).

A tutorial that explains how to achieve this without connecting to the internet at all seems like a good idea.

To this day I sill refuse to connect my PS4 to anything other than my WiFi sd card.

Right, so the description in the 1st post is no good for you. The video shows them connecting to the internet with their ISP's default DNS server and only later does it change to al-azif's DNS.

Last edited by smf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    hey guys
    @SylverReZ must be lurking :)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?