OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have the EXP Patch Codes for all Gen 5 games for those that want to play on a flashcart or twilight menu++ on a modded DSi or 3DS. You will need RakuRaku Patch in order to get the patches working. I will NOT post the codes here, but I can DM or email them to you if you want me to. I assume you can get your own ROMs and patch them yourself. I have had these codes for a while, but I thought I'd share this now for anyone that may need them. These codes patch the ROM itself. This is not to be confused with the desmume method. These codes do not work on desmume. I prefer this method over the desmume method because the codes for desmume only do the exp patching for that emulator, whereas this method works for any emulator because it patches the ROM itself, but this method is mostly targeted towards flashcart and twilight menu++ users because official hardware can scan for pirated ROMS. You simply open the rrpatch.exe, copy the code for the game you want to patch, paste the code in the text box, and then click Run. Feel free to ask any questions and I will try my best to answer them.

Haytham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I have the EXP Patch Codes for all Gen 5 games for those that want to play on a flashcart or twilight menu++ on a modded DSi or 3DS. You will need RakuRaku Patch in order to get the patches working. I will NOT post the codes here, but I can DM or email them to you if you want me to. I assume you can get your own ROMs and patch them yourself. I have had these codes for a while, but I thought I'd share this now for anyone that may need them. These codes patch the ROM itself. This is not to be confused with the desmume method. These codes do not work on desmume. I prefer this method over the desmume method because the codes for desmume only do the exp patching for that emulator, whereas this method works for any emulator because it patches the ROM itself, but this method is mostly targeted towards flashcart and twilight menu++ users because official hardware can scan for pirated ROMS. You simply open the rrpatch.exe, copy the code for the game you want to patch, paste the code in the text box, and then click Run. Feel free to ask any questions and I will try my best to answer them.
can u PM me trade evolution patch , i want to evolve pokemon without trading , and thanks in advance

Reactions: mortalmc123

mortalmc123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey is it too late to get those sent to me? I'll give you my email/discord if those work. (happyfaces321#5438)
Hey is it too late to get those sent to me? I'll give you my email/discord if those work. (happyfaces321#5438)
Not at all, I’ll send them ASAP

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can u PM me trade evolution patch , i want to evolve pokemon without trading , and thanks in advance
I will dm them to you ASAP

I don’t think I have that patch, but I will look into that one and test it out. Does trade evolution also not work? Cus this is meant for gaining exp.

Haytham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Not at all, I’ll send them ASAP

I will dm them to you ASAP

I don’t think I have that patch, but I will look into that one and test it out. Does trade evolution also not work? Cus this is meant for gaining exp.
i hope u don't forget about it

Reactions: mortalmc123

mortalmc123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a reason you can't just post the codes here? For future reference etc?
The reason is because I don’t want this post to get taken down, because posts like this have been taken down before.

Is there a reason you can't just post the codes here? For future reference etc?
I can pm you here on on discord if you would like

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
The reason is because I don’t want this post to get taken down, because posts like this have been taken down before.
Thanks for the offer, I don't need them, honestly just curious as to why the secrecy, and wanted to make it easier for all the other people who might be interested. If you were hit by a bus tomorrow (no offense!), these codes might be hard to obtain :D

If it's defeating antipiracy, I guess I can understand that (but not sure myself if that's against the rules here, I think I've seen stuff like signature patches posted before) -- as long as it's not actually sharing copyrighted content I think you'd be fine.
Doing it by PM though shouldn't make a difference, it's still against the rules to share roms in a PM.
If in doubt, just ask one of our mods!

Reactions: banjo2

TwistedTimes24

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey do you think you could send the patches to me on discord if you still have them? (TwistedTimes24#1842)
Thanks in advance for making these games more playable. :yay3ds:

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Hey do you think you could send the patches to me on discord if you still have them? (TwistedTimes24#1842)
Thanks in advance for making these games more playable. :yay3ds:
Is this thread just the anti-piracy patches? That's what it looks like and those are already bundled in TWiLight Menu++ and have been since before this thread was made. There's also RetroGameFan's nds-scene ROM tool which can patch these games and is publically shared, on this site no less.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol