ROM Hack Existing NSP to XCI

badman112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right now im in over my head i downloaded various stuff like nca builder lockpick ect and they seem to fail me also i starting to think that is not the way forward.
Anyhow like the title says i have the actual NSP which installs fine but my memory cards are starting to get full so i found my 2TB and decided the XCI is the best bet with updates installewd as NSP.

My question is how do i get an exsisting NSP and convert to XCI their must be a simple tool out their that i probably missed that just does this.

Thanks..

Last edited by badman112,

badman112

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah thats where i get lost i noob like me cant install tin foil ect and then get keys a nd set it up so im guessing its a liitle to hard for me unless there is a viseo tutorial out their that shows excatlyhow to do it.
If for whatever reason you can't dump them yourself just open the key example and parse the first line into google. It's gonna spit out a site with all the keys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...