Exception type DSI occured...

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by dhrisj, Mar 21, 2016.

1. dhrisj
    OP

dhrisj Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2008
    Netherlands
    Hey guys,

I decided to dive into the scene and came pretty far very smoothly. But like I expected it went wrong at some point. I ran into a stack dump error. Dont really know what it is only that its bad news. Couldn't really find a good explanation of this so i decided to make a post. I searched but couldnt find.

Hope you guys can help me.

Attached Files:

2. Onion_Knight

Onion_Knight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2014
    How bout some context. What exactly where you doing this when you encountered the error? What application is running?

dhrisj likes this.
  3. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I've seen a lot of these errors go away for people after they learn to self host the exploits and homebrew. Are you loading it from a site or doing it locally?

dhrisj likes this.
  4. dhrisj
    OP

dhrisj Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2008
    Netherlands

I used the homebrew launcher to load loadiine gx2. The first time i saw the gane i was trying to load but the game didnt start. So i restarted my wii u and tried again. Since then i havent even been able to see the game in loadiine. It just starts up and i see the layout. When i press A that screen pops up.

I've been running it from multiple sites but homebrew launcher starts without any problems.