Hacking Exception ISI Occurred HELP!

Johnbbchamp93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed Wiiflow and when I tried to open the channel, the "Exception ISI Occured" comes up with a bunch of codes. please any suggestions on how to fix this problem would be appreciated!
happy.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you using a forwarder channel or wad channel or running it straight from the HBC without any kind of channel?

Also what version of wiiflow are you running?

Johnbbchamp93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running it straight from HBC. My version is 1v1. My HDD (toshiba 690g) is formatted WBFS in order to play my games. My firmware is 4.2u.

Johnbbchamp93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but can you go over the steps on how to check for r25 and what to do with that download and where to put it briefly stating? I would REALLY appreciate that.
rolleyes.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since your getting an error with your current version you can't check to see what version it is.Just download the 249 R25 dol file from the link i posted earlier.

Rename it to boot.dol and place it inside the following folder.

X = letter of your usb drive or sd card.

X:\apps\wiiflow\"boot.dol GOES HERE"

Delete the old boot.dol file inside the folder if you have to or overwrite it with the new one.

adambomb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does your Toshiba drive have a virtual cd on it?
Where the recovery software is.

USB Loaders don't support drives with virtual cds, especially Toshibas. I have posted utilities around that fixes this problem, just search exception ISI in google and you'll find my threads.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
wiiflow needs a FAT32 partition on the HDD and needs to be set to Primary and Active or itll keep erroring because it trying to read and write to a missing HDD, unless you use a more recent version that uses the SD as the base also

Johnbbchamp93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooo Adambomb it does have a virtual cd. Can you send me the link please? and maybe recommend me a good channel loader so I can use my toshiba HDD?

Johnbbchamp93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it's exception ISI. I get that for usb loader gx and wiiflow now...=(. Also, what other external hard drive would recommend me to get because I just bought my toshiba external hard drive 2 days ago..

C

CasperH

Johnbbchamp93 said:
No it's exception ISI. I get that for usb loader gx and wiiflow now...=(. Also, what other external hard drive would recommend me to get because I just bought my toshiba external hard drive 2 days ago..
That's weird, most of the time it is a DSI error

adambomb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Johnbbchamp93 said:
Ooo Adambomb it does have a virtual cd. Can you send me the link please? and maybe recommend me a good channel loader so I can use my toshiba HDD?
That's your problem then..

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=203...p;#entry2530532

that'll fix her up.
I only got my 1TB model to work with that tool, so maybe try v1.06 if v1.07 doesn't work.
good luck

Helderplus'

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I found the problem, but didn't really fix it.

I discovered that this problem does not happen because of the loader or the game.

It happens only when I have a FAKE NUNCHUCK atacched to my Wiimote. If no nunchuck or an original Nintendo Nunchuck is atacched, the problem will never happen.

Reactions: shivoooooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway