Hacking Exception (DSI) occurrance error?

  • Thread starter Thread starter john.jingle
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,802
  • Replies Replies 6

john.jingle

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
7
Trophies
1
XP
562
Country
United States
I don't know what the problem is... It worked fine before. I think it may have something to do with my accidental Mios patch with the GCN backup launcher but I'm not entirely sure if that is where the problem originated from. Anyone can help me out?
 
Back up all your files on your sd card to your pc and reformat it with the program on this page then copy your stuff back onto it.

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/d..._formatter.html


My friend's sd card is sketchy and this usually fixes it. Should take you about a half hour start to finish including backing up and restoring.


Also- has nothing to do with patching MIOS
 
Tichinde925 said:
Is it because you arent connected to WiFi? Because when I'm not connected to Wifi, it gives me that error.

That could be a possible solution, but I don't understand why we need WiFi for those apps... Well, I can't really test this out since I'm at college and there's no WiFi here.

And I don't want to reformat my SD card yet, I want to try some other solutions before formatting.
 
john.jingle said:
Tichinde925 said:
Is it because you arent connected to WiFi? Because when I'm not connected to Wifi, it gives me that error.

That could be a possible solution, but I don't understand why we need WiFi for those apps... Well, I can't really test this out since I'm at college and there's no WiFi here.

And I don't want to reformat my SD card yet, I want to try some other solutions before formatting.


I think its because the apps use SMB and it checks for connectivity. The apps that crash for me are the latest versions of FECU GX / SNES 9X / MPlayer CE, etc, basically anything to do with SMB. The previous versions of those apps that dont have SMB support dont crash at all.

That and another reason might be because they are checking for updates.

QUOTE(wiiman123 @ May 1 2009, 01:20 AM)
Do you have DVDx installed?... perhaps you installed it with ios202, ios222 or another ios thats causing the problem. Try installing dvdx with patchmii_core (ios254)

MPlayer uses USB 2.0 via installing DVDX through IOS 202. Infact, it even says to do so to enable USB 2.0 speeds.

That isnt the problem thats causing this. I blame the WiFi.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted