Hacking EVO3ds: Possible new flashcart for 3DS games?

It's EVo3ds the new flashcart of the Gateway team?

• Yes

Votes: 85 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 80 39.6%
  • NA

Votes: 37 18.3%

• Total voters

meineliebe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gateway firmware 2.0, codenamed “OMEGA”, has landed for our loyal beta testers and soon for the common public and endusers to enjoy. aus gateway-3ds.com.
we all dont know when it comes finally.......

There is no possible that the new card has all gateway functions , and the price is much lower than the gateway?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gateway firmware 2.0, codenamed “OMEGA”, has landed for our loyal beta testers and soon for the common public and endusers to enjoy. aus gateway-3ds.com.
we all dont know when it comes finally.......

There is no possible that the new card has all gateway functions , and the price is much lower than the gateway?

Old news. Omega 2.1 is out and Evo doesn't offer anything better than Gateway (aside from the fact that this flashcard hasn't even been released).

ndstuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I suspect that evo is based on GW source code. It was either stolen/leaked/whatever or the GW team split. The 2.0 release isn't coincidental as well.

TheUser00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So its impossible for a Firmware (My 3DS are 6.5E) more than 4.5?..........Too bad for me...Its seems will be impossible for me to play.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
So its impossible for a Firmware (My 3DS are 6.5E) more than 4.5?..........Too bad for me...Its seems will be impossible for me to play.
There is no 6.5. Re-check your system version.

I'm not sure if he genuinely believes there's a 6.5 or if he is just messing with us.

Or he might own a 2.0 3ds and a 4.5 3ds and somehow added them up to get 6.5?

Funny side story, the other day I updated to 7.1 emunand using GW2.1, it failed halfway the first time round due to some unexpected error, when the 3DS console rebooted, it showed GW4.4 on the settings menu but I had a miiverse access.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if he genuinely believes there's a 6.5 or if he is just messing with us.

Or he might own a 2.0 3ds and a 4.5 3ds and somehow added them up to get 6.5?

Funny side story, the other day I updated to 7.1 emunand using GW2.1, it failed halfway the first time round due to some unexpected error, when the 3DS console rebooted, it showed GW4.4 on the settings menu but I had a miiverse access.

I've seen that glitch before when someone updated to the first beta, but in yours and his situation, the version number went down to an actual firmware, not up to a nonexistent one.

aimimi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you noticed both evo3ds official sites removed price US$45 after GW 2.1 released?
what does this mean?

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you noticed both evo3ds official sites removed price US$45 after GW 2.1 released?
what does this mean?
"It's time to 'innovate'! And by 'innovate', I mean more 'original' work!"
How would anyone know what it means? It's unreleased and any team behind the product has not released retail information as of yet.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dunno, it looks more and more a scam to me.

Three things that bothers me:
1. You still can't download the software atm. I know the card isn't out yet, but that has not stopped other card manufacturers in the past from publishing FW before the card was distributed.
2. "CONTACT US" on the EVO3ds official website isn't even working, so no way to get in touch with the evo team..
3. There is no releasedate known...and that bothers me the most. Because this isn't new stuff anymore, they should be able to give an estimate.

EDIT: The OP should be updated, the POLL should be taken off, its clear now EVO is NOT the new GateWay.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

1. You still can't download the software atm. I know the card isn't out yet, but that has not stopped other card manufacturers in the past from publishing FW before the card was distributed.
2. "CONTACT US" on the EVO3ds official website isn't even working, so no way to get in touch with the evo team..
3. There is no releasedate known...and that bothers me the most. Because this isn't new stuff anymore, they should be able to give an estimate.

EDIT: The OP should be updated, the POLL should be taken off, its clear now EVO is NOT the new GateWay.

MT software did not come out until after the card was released.

I don't imagine it is a scam, but I imagine code is cloned from GW.

Just buy a GW.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The

1. It's not for sale yet and no card has released a firmware before it was distributed.
2. Probably they are still in development so that it's not necessary yet.
No one heared much about the team in the past week(s).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: