Evil ACCESS NetFront?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have been VERY busy recently (just came back from a leadership course - yeah and i'm the mentor) and finally got my reply from Nintendo.

I emailed them about the possibility about a YouTube app, but it seems that they have misunderstood what I've asked.

This was their reply:

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding the Nintendo 3DS Browser. They are important to us, so I will make sure that they are added to the record of feedback for this application. I apologize that our response has taken longer than normal. We have been experiencing a high volume of email since the recent E3 announcements and Nintendo 3DS system update.

I know that this isn’t what you want to hear, but there are no plans to offer a Flash player on the Nintendo 3DS Browser, nor is there the ability to download Flash as the browser does not allow users to download any software or plugins.

If any updates are announced at a later time, we’ll be sure to post the news to our website (www.nintendo.com).

Sincerely,

Shawn Ford
Nintendo of America, Inc. [/p]

LOL, look at the bold portion.

Yeah, that's all for now. Time to get ready for another school term... Peace out!
tongue.gif

NOTE: I used another email address and a different name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs