Everything Minecraft!

EthansGamePlay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys!

I'm going to start a discussion on Minecraft. Submit all your favourite Mods, Texture Packs, Servers and More!

What do you think of the last update?
What Should be added to the game ect...

Thanks
Johnny!

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Before anyone says "DERP THERE R ALREADY MINECRAFT TOPIC IN COMPUTER SECKSHUN!" that's for servers and whatnot.

Anyway, back to the topic. Some of my favorite texture packs are:

- SMP's Revival
- GeruDoku (This is my fan update BTW)
- Jolicraft

I don't really use any mods, but right now, I have the water shader mod installed, and I love it. It fits in with any texture pack really, and just make landscapes look amazing. If I do use mods, I only use aesthetic mods, such as wild grass, this water mod, and others.

1.8 was pretty nice, and I love a lot of the new features, especially the hanging vines. 1.9 is cool, but I don't like how swamp biome colors have such a rough transition. I also don't like how biomes got switched up really strangely.

For future MC updates, I'd love to see more weather (Especially natural fog), seasons (With different biome colors and features for each), and more plants. Of course, there's a lot of mods out there, including one for seasons, but sadly, it hasn't been updated past 1.7.3.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I have a liked 1.8. It made the world look so much more beautiful landscapes, caves, overhangs, tunnels, plains, it made t feel so much more unique and accented.

EthansGamePlay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really want a mod or for notch to add into the game... Natural Disasters. Tsunami's, Tornado's, Floods (when it rains) and all the other ones.

AND
I want Notch to take out Hunger... I hate it!... i die all the time, it's a silly add to the game.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry to inturupt but
AHhhh
0h6Wt.png

animal Breeding
biggrin.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
johnny.com said:
I really want a mod or for notch to add into the game... Natural Disasters. Tsunami's, Tornado's, Floods (when it rains) and all the other ones.

AND
I want Notch to take out Hunger... I hate it!... i die all the time, it's a silly add to the game.
How is that at all silly? It makes sense, it adds to the realism (since Notch seems to be going for realism with surreal elements); besides, other than fur and wool animals weren't really that important prior to the update.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got bored of MC, but with the newer updates (provided they ever come out...sure taking their sweet time), I may have to start playing again.

I'm interested to see where the exp system goes. I always thought MC could have a LOT of fun with a level up system. That will really let some awesome RPG mods come to life, instead of the half-assed RPG mods i've seen so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...