Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:
btw, if someone finds a broken link, tell me somehow...because I'm the one stuck with somewhat fixing the wiki (NEVER click "Random Page"...there is a horde of spambots...and I don't have any way to stop them...just follow the links from the main page). Oh, and don't expect much out of my "fixing" since I'm not all that dedicated to doing it :3 (but I DO fix it a little...).

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember trying out VNDS, not a very popular homebrew, but it seems like a very good one - if I could get it to work.

I tried to convert Fate/Stay-Night but the thing just won't convert!

Might try the pre-converted copy though.

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is good to hear. I started reading Ever17 a while ago and stopped because I don't like sitting at the computer for long periods of time. I guess I can pick it back up, now.
smile.gif

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Oveneise said:
I remember trying out VNDS, not a very popular homebrew, but it seems like a very good one - if I could get it to work.

I tried to convert Fate/Stay-Night but the thing just won't convert!

Might try the pre-converted copy though.
Convert?
Those files in the website is already made ready for use with the VNDS.
Also some games is +18 too like Fate/Stay Night. You've been warned
smile.gif

Just click the v1.0 and download. Download the sound too if you want sound. The sound is simply dropped inside the Fate/Stay night folder. Launch the VNDS. If you can't find it right after launching it, then i guess you put the folder in wrong place.

EDIT: Nvm. It just so happen to be the case for Saya no Uta only. I will try to get the Fate/Stay night working and tell you how to do it if it works.
EDIT2: The .novel files can easily be opened by using winrar. Oh well. I have yet to fully download Fate/Stay night so i dont know if the structure is the same as Saya no Uta. The .novel files just need to be dropped inside the novel folder and it will work. You should really go for the pre-converted ones on the link i gave
smile.gif

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah! I still have it installed and I was planning on replaying it anyway, so this is great.

EDIT: I got it to work, but how does it handle unlocking stuff? It doesn't look like it supports the original System Save things. Or is the true end available from the start? That'd be kind of stupid.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Arras said:
Yeah! I still have it installed and I was planning on replaying it anyway, so this is great.

EDIT: I got it to work, but how does it handle unlocking stuff? It doesn't look like it supports the original System Save things. Or is the true end available from the start? That'd be kind of stupid.
The true ending doesn't seem to be available from the start--I agree, that would be dumb. It does have a very different system now, though, so I wonder how it works.

Anyways, I recently beat almost the entire game...I wish I had known it was available for DS; that would have been handy. One advantage to the PC version is the graphics look super sharp. It's still playable on my XL, though. So I'm glad I have it there!
biggrin.gif

The people that made this are incredible.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Uh-oh, don't let Hell's Malice hear about this.
He either used to have or has and avatar of that character from Wanko to Kurasou, I believe. You can get a port of that, too. (I am slightly alarmed by my eroge identification skills sometimes.)

As for this game, it's decent. I never finished it due to lack of interest and I ended up playing a few other ones. It was good, but was a bit too long for my tastes. I ended up playing Tsukihime instead. :/

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Presto99 said:
Arras said:

The true ending doesn't seem to be available from the start--I agree, that would be dumb. It does have a very different system now, though, so I wonder how it works.

Anyways, I recently beat almost the entire game...I wish I had known it was available for DS; that would have been handy. One advantage to the PC version is the graphics look super sharp. It's still playable on my XL, though. So I'm glad I have it there!
biggrin.gif

The people that made this are incredible.
...i think the porting tool changes everything to adapt it to how VNDS handles commands/flags/whatnots. and from what i can remember, i managed to get on Fate/Stay Night that Unlimited Blade Works ending on my first playthrough, which is supposed to be unlocked only after getting Saber's ending. and also on Tsukihime, i think you have free reign on which route to go to from the get-go.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I've been looking for! I was about to play 999 through again just because how epic it was, but I was reluctant to do so, because of the 9+ hours it took me (see wat i did thar?).. I can't wait to try this!

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for sharing this!

I'm planning to continue this game and play Tsukihime as well. Any other titles with great plot that you could recommend?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DarkShinigami said:
no not the VN(i've tried it on my pc but my pc dont work) but the porting tool(or whatever its called)

Yeah, the porting tool works, I used it myself. You just point it at the folder with your Ever17 data in it, follow some simple extra steps if you want voices and it does the rest for you. It'll throw some errors while converting the scripts and the entire process is quite lengthy, but in the end everything should work fine.

QUOTE(bejiman @ Aug 15 2011, 07:53 AM) Thanks for sharing this!

I'm planning to continue this game and play Tsukihime as well. Any other titles with great plot that you could recommend?

I like KiraKira. I only played the iOS version, though. (PC and VNDS versions have some very 18+ content) And you should try Time Hollow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended