Evaluate my site with visual design based games, please!

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by Smklcs, May 25, 2014.

1. Smklcs
    OP

Smklcs Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2012
    Brazil
    Hello guys!

As I did not find any area here in the forum for that matter specifies decided to post it here , hope it does not turn off.

So , is the following , I am beginner in the field of graphic design / visual communication and had to develop a website to host my portfolio and resume. My idea for the look of the site was to bring a concept of games , which is what I enjoy without leaving the design side.

Knowing that here on the forum has a lot of connected people in games and technology thought to show you guys and get your opinions . Whether is nice , it is very important to me that it is presentable to find a gig in the area , lol .

I had to develop it in Flash for not having much knowledge in programming, so it does not mobile devices can be charged .

Link to website:
    http://lsimiscuka.blogspot.com.br/

You will find two buttons that link, one containing my resume and the other with my portfolio . I ask that give both and give their opinions , will be very important to me.

I appreciate any attention and waiting!

Sorry for my poor english :(

2. p3rand0r

p3rand0r Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2014
    Albania
    On the ⌨
    well , i really liked your page (even thought a english text its a must , and i think you know it )
    the graphics was nice , really nice but the thing i didnt like was an add in the beginning or a pop-up, when i clicked your user portfolio , maybe its a hosting add!
    also i liked a lot the game look when i checked your hobbies and other things but:
    in the beginning when you tell the user where they want to go (curriculum or portfolio) the theme is not a game one ,
    then when you go to the (for example) curriculum i see some awesome game themes .
    also if i go to the curriculum page i cant go back to the main page (or i just cant find the button to go to the main page)
    in overall i give it a 7.5/10 i really liked the game looking pages , the code and the overall design ,but i have to see some different themes in the beginning which are not game related..
    also no back button or home one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice