Gaming Estimate for when Pearl/Diamond will be dumped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redostrike

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.redostrike.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I found that not being a joke :'(

Many people are waiting for it (hoping it gets leaked anytime soon) so dont tell us such things until it is for real. If you do not care about the game just don't read this post.

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is said that some places will get the games on the 16th.
however the street date, the day they are legally allowed to sell the games is on the 22nd.
so even if they get it on the 16th, they will leave it in the storage room until the 22nd.

ccockerill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How early do big ds releases usually get dumped? I know that diddy kong was out like 15 days before its release. I just haven't been around here long enough to know.

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
Fact: I will make love to anyone willing if this gets dumped early.

most likely to be some geeky male, probably hairy and fat
wub.gif

ambitous21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a post from gamefaqs:

I'm sure you've played ROMs before. It's about all this board ever wants to discuss it seems. But do you ever wonder how the ROMs come into being? They're exact duplicates of the data on cartridges of course. Generally, the day a game is released, or the day after, someone who has the right hardware buys or borrows the new game, copies it, and distributes it on the internet. EBGames has an interesting policy that lets you return a game within 7 days if you don't like it, so sometimes they can do this free of charge.

But... sometimes, the ROM appears on the internet before (sometimes -well- before) release date. This usually happens with high-demand games. They are shipped to stores early, and the stores aren't allowed to sell them before release date, or they get a strict fine. So the release group's representative, typically male, aged 14-17, has contacts who work at these stores who get the game early. All they have to do is go to the store at the appointed time with the hardware, go to the back room, meet the employee, and make a copy, without anyone knowing any better.

But in exchange for this privilege of dumping the game before street date, they are required to perform a favor to the employee who is risking his job to make this transaction. That favor is, generally, a blowjob. So the next time you play a ROM... take a moment to think about the teenaged boy who got down on his knees in the backroom of a Gamestop to bring this release to the masses on the internet.

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States

I'm sure you've played ROMs before. It's about all this board ever wants to discuss it seems. But do you ever wonder how the ROMs come into being? They're exact duplicates of the data on cartridges of course. Generally, the day a game is released, or the day after, someone who has the right hardware buys or borrows the new game, copies it, and distributes it on the internet. EBGames has an interesting policy that lets you return a game within 7 days if you don't like it, so sometimes they can do this free of charge.

But... sometimes, the ROM appears on the internet before (sometimes -well- before) release date. This usually happens with high-demand games. They are shipped to stores early, and the stores aren't allowed to sell them before release date, or they get a strict fine. So the release group's representative, typically male, aged 14-17, has contacts who work at these stores who get the game early. All they have to do is go to the store at the appointed time with the hardware, go to the back room, meet the employee, and make a copy, without anyone knowing any better.

But in exchange for this privilege of dumping the game before street date, they are required to perform a favor to the employee who is risking his job to make this transaction. That favor is, generally, a blowjob. So the next time you play a ROM... take a moment to think about the teenaged boy who got down on his knees in the backroom of a Gamestop to bring this release to the masses on the internet.

you seem to know much about this topic. I'm going to guess that you are involved in the dumping process. where you giving the blow job, or reaping its benefits?

aquariumboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

i dont know about anyone else but this is funniest thing iv ever read lol.
theres just one thing wrong about that... IF, it was true why wouldnt the dumper team have someone just work at a game place? lol people at gamefaq's are just full of it trying to make people beleave what they post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...