GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have an ISO of Simpsons Road Rage, I copied it onto a DVD I used a recompiled version of ESR patcher, that was supposed to work with Macs. I patched the ISO (supposedly). I burned the ISO onto Sony DVD-R 16x, I burned at 2x speed and 4x speed. neither copy worked, but ESR boots originals fine.

So I've narrowed it down to the issue being the ISO (which I doubt, I have 2 copies that are supposed to be fine).

The DVD's (which I doubt), Im trying Verbatims later.

So maybe its my version of ESR patcher, Does anyone know ANY way to patch the ISO's on a Mac?
I dont have access to a Windows computer at all.

Thanks

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Sstew said:
Okay, I have an ISO of Simpsons Road Rage, I copied it onto a DVD I used a recompiled version of ESR patcher, that was supposed to work with Macs. I patched the ISO (supposedly). I burned the ISO onto Sony DVD-R 16x, I burned at 2x speed and 4x speed. neither copy worked, but ESR boots originals fine.

So I've narrowed it down to the issue being the ISO (which I doubt, I have 2 copies that are supposed to be fine).

The DVD's (which I doubt), Im trying Verbatims later.

So maybe its my version of ESR patcher, Does anyone know ANY way to patch the ISO's on a Mac?
I dont have access to a Windows computer at all.

Thanks

Run Windows using VMWare Fusion or Parallels and patch the iso from there.

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The Simpsons Road Rage is a CD game (at least mine is). You''ll have to recompile it to a DVD version with this tutorial. As you can see, the guy in the tutorial is running Wine for Linux, so something similar for a Mac should work too in theory. I think there's a port of Wine for a Mac somewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all