Eshop download problem

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by tnecniv43208, Jan 24, 2017.

1. tnecniv43208
    OP

tnecniv43208 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2016
    Taiwan
    I downloaded a cia(I assume it's a cart dump) from the internet, I installed it with FBI and it's fine as normal, I didn't launch it once and I was surfing the offical eshop, and I saw the same game with an update button available, i did feel strange because I know there isn't a update, I thought it was a repair or something and I pressed it, the game itself is 703 mb and the eshop page I got showed a 5000+block or 500+ can't remember, and after it download to 99% it failed, and it start repeating again.
    Now if I reinstall the cia it doesn't show, but the game appears on screen saying I didn't finish the eshop download, anyone know where can I delete this?

This game isn't on freeshop, I'm trying to redownload it from eshop but I assume I'll fail, I do have a recent nand backup, if nothing works ill restore it but I'm not sure if that'll clear this purchase record from eshop

Last edited by tnecniv43208, Jan 24, 2017
  2. Columbo2811

Columbo2811 GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 19, 2015
    Hover over the game and there should be a stop button on the bottom left of the screen.

3. tnecniv43208
    OP

tnecniv43208 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2016
    Taiwan
    OK I'll try it cause I can't read Japanese and I have never done a unfinished purchase

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Worked thanks, if I were a real buyer of eshop does this abort the download permanently until you return and press install again?